“wonderful”

Ranked #21 of 573 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A small piece of Thailand in Nairobi, Thai Chi has been awarded as the most authentic Thai restaurant in East Africa. With its traditional Thai decor and delectable Thai specialties prepared by experienced chefs from Thailand, Thai Chi is one of Nairobi's most elegant dining establishments.
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A great variety of dishes to choose from and very tasty. The amount of food you received with each order was a lot.

There are newer reviews for Thai Chi Restaurant - The Stanley Hotel

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I ate here several times while at the Stanley Hotel. A bit expensive, but everything in the hotel is. The quality is by far the best I've found in Africa.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Had a lovely meal in Thai Chi. Service was excellent and the food was delicious! Lots of tasty choices to choose from on the menu and the food was beautifully presented.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

The food was really tasty and beautifully presented. Really enjoyed the experience. The staff were very attentive and friendly. The only negative thing was the very, very expensive sparkling water we were offered, and chose, not realising it was £11.50 per bottle.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Me and my friend visited this place in hopes of having some excellent Thai Cuisine. I think we set our expectations too high. We have been eating Thai for years and we know what we want, we know our pad thai. The place itself is nice don't get me wrong, the service alone is top notch. The food... I came here for the food... The flavor was off on the pad thai, it was there, but it was gone and turned bland 2 secs after chewing. I like to have extra sauce for my chicken satay, what i got was a rationed portion smothered on the chicken. The sweet and sour was sweet without the sour...
The place was also a little pricey. I would rather go to a hole in the wall Thai Restaurant and get excellent food than pay double and go home disappointed like last night.