“Tasty stuff!”

Cuisines: African
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had a really nice meal here, the food was great and I found the service to be excellent and quite quick. We sat out in the garden which was really nice. I think it's a good choice for either a quite meal or for a it group of friends.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

the food is nice but for the price they charge per item its not that good. plus the waiters dont seem to know what to recommend. also be used to under 18 coming over to smoke sheesha, which i found annoying.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Loved the food, loved the separate stalls but if you want fast service to complete your experience then you went to the wrong place. It took 15 mins to get the menus, another 15 mins to get our drinks. For the life of us we just seemed invisible to the waiters.....but i Loved the food!!!!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

I came to Habesha on a cold and rainy night in Nairobi. We were greeted warmly by the staff, seated in a nice comfortable part of the restaurant, and served a range of delicious vegetarian and meat dishes from Ethiopia. The injera here was fresh and slightly sweeter than when I've had it in the US (in Washington DC) and all the stews were delicious. One of the best meals I had in Kenya!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Ethiopian Cuisine at its best! However, the service was a bit slow.....but still, they did their best to ensure that we were comfortable.