“Pleasant ambiance”

Ranked #57 of 600 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Osteria provides the best Italian food in Nairobi. In addition to their stunning chain of restaurants, Osteria also delivers to locations in Nairobi. The launch of Osteria takeaway in the city has received a warm welcome. The Osteria del Chianti restaurant menu is by many considered the best Italian in the region. With the launch of Osteria Warwick in Gigiri this year, Osteria now offers Sushi and Teppanyaki, arguably some of the the best Japanese food in the country. Visit us today for a slice of Italy.
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Recommended by a friend who has eaten here at lunch time on several occasions. We decided to go for dinner and we did not have to book a table because it was reasonably early. It started to fill up after 10 pm. There was a band which was playing light jazzy music with an occasional song. The attention was swift after we had to call for service because we were sitting behind the fire place which is a bit tucked away. My friend had lamb and I had red snapper with glasses of wine, although there was a wide variety of Italian dishes available. We were able to relax and converse in a very pleasant atmosphere. A taxi was available to take me home, from just outside the gate and summoned by one of the waitresses. Value for money and I would come again.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

If you fancy italian food just go somewhere else, except for pizza which is acceptable. I asked for a very simple pasta "al dente" and it was horribly overcooked and cold!! To make things worse, it's not cheap.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

This place id veeeery Charming!!
We really enjoyed dinner. Each one of us tryied different dishes.
All really tasty.
The service was just perfect.
When I return to Nairobi y will definetly repeat !!

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Osteria makes some of the best pizzas in town. I am always ordering for home delivieries but I have been getting poor service from Osteria Lenana road. When I place the order I am assured that the delivery times are between 30-40 minutes. I have ordered three different consecutive times and the delivery time are between an hour and an hour 20 minutes. The lady taking the orders assures you that it won't be more than 40 minutes. When you call enquiring about the delay she tells you she only has two drivers- how is this my problem when you have assured me of 40 minutes top for delivery? This is really annoying and gives Osteria a bad name.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We have been returning to the Osteria for a few years and have never been diissapointed.
Great siiting outside, exellent food and a very good service. They have a live band on Fridays (quite relaxing music) and the owner of the place allways makes sure everything is ticking.