“The food was great. The atmosphere is a bit oppressive and claustrophobic”
Review of Anghiti Restaurant

Anghiti Restaurant
Ranked #164 of 567 Restaurants in Nairobi
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Nairobi, Kenya
“The food was great. The atmosphere is a bit oppressive and claustrophobic”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Wed did go to the restaurant towards closing time (i think it was at 2:00 p.m), so I guess the poor atmosphere derived from that. Otherwise the food was really really good!

• Visited December 2013

NAIROBI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“EXCELLENT FOOD”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

On 31st Dec 2013,my wife and I went for Dinner at Anghiti Restaurant,located in Westlands,New Rehema House,Rhapta Road.
Food was very good although prices to be a little expensive,Very good service,Ambience perfect.What more can you ask for.
Highly recommended for anyone who loves Indian food,Soft Music,Secured Place and Good
Ambience

• Visited December 2013
Nairobi, Kenya
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good food, posh atmosphere”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

An excellent place for a date night! Would not recommend for kids. Reasonable prices but we always forget they don't include VAT until the final bill, always a bit of a surprise! Also, at least the Muthaiga restaurant does not open until after 6pm.

• Visited February 2013
“Poor ambiance”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Their raphta road branch has poor decor and just feels cheap. I had gone to their muthaiga branch once and there was a roach on the wall (cringe). Wouldn't recommend this to anyone

Visited August 2013
South B, Nairobi, Kenya
“LOVED IT”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I went here a few evenings ago. I loved the place!!!! It was with a couple of friends, mixture of both middle-aged and young adults.

Service was fantastic. The waiters were warm, chatty, which I loved. From the start of the evening till the end, they made sure we were well catered for.

The food was fantastic. After we made our order it came fast, no excessive delay. It was ample, delicious, and they packed it for us when we couldn't finish.

A lovely place to go. I'm planning to go back!!! I highly recommend it.

• Visited August 2013