β€œGood”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 1, 2014

We usually order take out. The have a really cool website for placing orders. The portions are good and the food is good. I hear their new location is very good.

Reviewed January 31, 2014

the place is nice the food is nice the service is nice but once the waiter forgot to put my starter order and my family was waiting

1  Thank azmina m
Reviewed January 2, 2014

This is a place my husband and I frequent a lot... sometimes only if we are craving its out of the world chicken wings... :)

1  Thank Manasie
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I love their service, quick and courteous . Their food is also consistent and the ambience amazing.
A good experience !

Reviewed October 2, 2013

This restaurant is definitely worth checking out. My friends and I went here for late lunch on Friday. The service was prompt and very attentive, the portions generous and yummy. There are very few restaurants in Nairobi give you value for money, but this one certainly nailed it. The only downside is that the restaurant closes at 3 pm at lunch so we could't really linger as you get the feeling from the staff that you must be gone by 3 pm and not a minute later. This can really put a damper on the experience. Perhaps next time I will try for dinner.