It is hard to pick the worst part of our stay here, there are so many contenders.
1) the mosque loudspeaker next to our 1st floor window.
2) the dubious red stain on our blanket (which we placed in the corner of our room, only for housekeeping to helpfully remake the bed with the same soiled blanket the next day)
3) the 2 single sheets being used on a double bed
4) the dirty bathroom
5) the poor breakfast and woeful dinner we had the misfortune to sample
6) the pool area which resembled a building site
On the plus side, they make great coffee in the lobby area, and cold beer is available.
I'm sure there are much better budget options available in Luxor, and would strongly suggest looking elsewhere (we stayed as part of a tour so had no choice)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Queens Valley is a brand new modern hotel seven-storey located near Nile River & Luxor Temple. Exceptional facilities & services. Hotel/Room amenities: 24 hour front desk, central A/C, central music system, deluxe furniture, built-in closets, work desks, 24 hour room service, restaurant, bar, heated outdoor-pool, lifts, currency exchange, travel/tours desk. All rooms ensuite bath/shower facilities with 24 hour hot showers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Queens Valley Hotel Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Queens Valley Luxor
- Luxor Queens Valley Hotel