It is hard to pick the worst part of our stay here, there are so many contenders.
1) the mosque loudspeaker next to our 1st floor window.
2) the dubious red stain on our blanket (which we placed in the corner of our room, only for housekeeping to helpfully remake the bed with the same soiled blanket the next day)
3) the 2 single sheets being used on a double bed
4) the dirty bathroom
5) the poor breakfast and woeful dinner we had the misfortune to sample
6) the pool area which resembled a building site
On the plus side, they make great coffee in the lobby area, and cold beer is available.
I'm sure there are much better budget options available in Luxor, and would strongly suggest looking elsewhere (we stayed as part of a tour so had no choice)More
- Free parking
- Room service