All reviews rooftop terrace luxor temple aladin tours al sahaby lane budget hotel west bank restaurant downstairs train station game meat no elevator central location clean rooms nile river cleaning staff visiting luxor balloon trip egyptian food
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed 4 nights in Nefertiti Hotel. Most convenient thing about it is its great location and view - can see the Luxor temple and the Nile. There’s a restaurant owned by the hotel as well, serves great food even if slightly more expensive than the usual Egyptian prices.

Rooms are air conditioned (essential in Egyptian summer). Bathroom design is suboptimal though (water spilled everywhere when you shower) but otherwise it’s good.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sandy T
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Nefertiti hotel is most welcoming, located next to the souq. The rooms are fully equipped with air conditioners, the terrace on the roof has a great view and serve great food. Great experience overall.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Hesnafiruze
Reviewed September 2, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is located near the Luxor Temple, one of the most important monuments of Luxor, at the centre of the town, a very nice and safe place to visit. It is clean and has very nice breakfast. The view from the top is great, especially during the sunset. All the staff is super friendly and helpfull, speak good english, and make you feel comfortable. We really thank them. Totally recomend it. Marilena and Dimitris.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DimitrisK1702
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Lovely rooftop view that can’t be improved. Very good food that is well priced. Staff and owners are very helpful. I had eaten at the restaurant on a previous trip and promised myself I would stay there on the next visit. I’m glad I did.

Stayed: August 2018
2  Thank HandsIn
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I are traveling through Egypt alone and they made our stay worthwhile. Being two young adult women in Egypt we were skeptical of walking around alone so some of the staff volunteered to walk around with us for no charge. If that doesnt show you their hospitality, I dont know what will. Also they had amazingly reasonable tour prices with Aladdin Tours. If you decide to stay, make sure to meet Apuzuzo, he works at the Al-Sahaby Lane restaurant above the hotel and is absolutely incredible.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends