“am proud of my country” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Little Garden Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Luxor
Little Garden Hotel
You added Little Garden Hotel to your Saves list
Ranked #30 of 59 Hotels in Luxor
Luxor, Egypt
“am proud of my country”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

i went to luxor in a group of a student in the university we stayed in little garden hotel it was very nice place cleane and the service was very good and am proud that am egyptian and in my country such of these budget hotels

Room Tip: choose a rooms in the second or third floor quiet
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
3 Thank Eslam L

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Arabic first
Dieppe, France
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

i have spent one week in this hotel, in downtown of luxor
it is clean, the staf is really helpful and we have all what we want to be happy
from the hotel it is easy to go for a walk in luxor city or on the corniche, so people can descover the real egyptian way of life, very good memories there and very good experience to live

alone, with friends or with your familly, the hotel is for you

don't hesitate to go there, and for whom, as me who love cats you will be happy it is their paradise, i hope that next time my firnd the cat will be on the roof to wait me

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank neferhathor
cairo egypt
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

I went luxor to attend a confrance about the agriculture in upper Egypt it was my first time to luxor in the begaining i was fearing that am a single women so i have to be careful in my choice about the hotel one of my friend working as a tour leader she advised me with little garden hotel that she
Used to stay there . And already i stayed in little garden hotel for 5 dayes i felt that am still in my home in Cairo between my family every one from the staff was great really am recommending this hotel for any single women .

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank ayaat m
Kuwait City, Kuwait
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My recent 3 night stay at the Little Garden was excellent. It is a peaceful, friendly, clean and very inexpensive hotel. Bang for the buck is excellent. Barbara set up all my tours in advance, as I told her what I wanted to do. She got me great prices and guides. Asmaa was as cheery and pleasant as any hotel receptionist I have ever seen. The balcony for my suite was as big as most rooms and so, so refreshing and enjoyable for a little break between the action. And, I slept like a lamb each night. All in all a super stay with super people.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 stars
2 Thank Paul S
Montréal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

We were there for five days, and we had great time. The room are cleaned everyday, you have acces to air-conditionned, free internet and a fridg in your room. It is possible to book tour to visit the temple from the hôtel, and the service is very good and on time.
The staff is helpful, very kind et they are trying there best to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
Big thank you to Mustafa and espacially to Asoma who took good care of me while I was sick. She cook me some rice that really put me back on my feet!

Room Tip: There is a very buitiful oriental room whitch give you the feeling that you live in the old egyptien...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Geny1809
Dusseldorf, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I stayed 10days in the little garden hotel and it was wonderful! the hotel is located in the center of luxor not far from the main street. i had a beautiful room on the roof where i took my breakfast in the sun on the terasse every morning. Especially the staff is extremly friendly (which is unfortunately not often in Egypt) - the care about every wish and help everywhere they can!

Room Tip: the room on the north side are colder - good in the summer, but in the winter maybe too cold at nigh...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Little Garden Hotel is an very nice hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpfull. The beds were very comfortable. It was also very nice you could use free internet. The patio on the roof was wonderful. I have had a wonderful stay in Little Garden.
There was something not so nice, during my stay there were Korean visitors who were not so friendly and thought everything was for them.

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends