“A nice temple”

and up
Day Tour to Dendera and Abydos Temples from Luxor
Ranked #28 of 82 things to do in Luxor
Reviewed February 12, 2012

I liked the avenue of trees, a unique feature. It's got really good hieroglyphs, if your into that.

1  Thank Rowz
"remains"
"reign"
"beauty"

Reviewed February 4, 2012

Yes we visited and as with everything we saw in Luxoir and its environs we were in awe at the splendour. Reading the historical background either before or after the visit puts everything in perpesctive.

2  Thank Blossom52
Reviewed November 4, 2011

Nothing compares to Abydos. Once you have seen this temple you can imagine what the rest must have been like. Also you can really appreciate the difference between the part of the Temple built during Seti's reign and that of his successor Ramses II.

3  Thank ahersua
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Missed out by most tourists this is an intetesting temple enjoy I always do!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 15, 2011

This site is often missed by the majority of tourists, but is well worth a visit. Situated in the village of Qurna, the temple features areas dedicated to the cult of Ramesses I, Seti I and Ramesses II. Within the temple, the reliefs are extremely well-preserved. Amongst, the scenes depicted are: offerings to deities, Seti I being suckled by Hathor, sacred barques and the Theban triad.
Within the temple complex are also the remains of an associated palace.

1  Thank Chachapuma