“A cosy place that cannot be more perfect”
other travelers have booked this property
BLU FLAT UP BLU FLAT UP
LAUNDRY
GARDEN FROM  BLU FLAT
GARDEN FROM BLU FLAT
VILLA DILETTA FROM OUTSIDE
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Constance...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“A cosy place that cannot be more perfect”
Reviewed December 24, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Everything was tastefully maintained and quite clean. It's really a calming house that soothed me and made me feel like a cosy home! The neighbourhood is also really safe where tourists like me could get a bite of local culture. I stayed for 10 days and visited almost all the attractions in Luxor by all means of transportation - ferry, motor boat, bike, cab which are all easily accessible with small amount of money. I also enjoyed chilling out at the terrace or making popcorn then watching a movie. I am so glad that I chose to stay here rather than some busy hotels in the East Bank. I'll recommend this amazing place to my friends who wish to visit Luxor - it's too perfect that you cannot miss it!

Your age range 25-34
Pritchard...
Redwood City, California
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed October 20, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

They have thought of everything to make a comfortable stay. Well equipt kitchen, comfortable bedroom with a/c, spacious balcony with shade, furnished for eating and relaxing indoors and out. Excellent value for money. In quiet neighborhood on west bank, near shops, 5 minute walk to restaurants, many side roads through the village and farms for a look at Egyptian life away from touts. Hot water shower and access to washing machine. It's is cozy with plenty of space for 2. The pictures are accurate. The greenery in the garden and decor has been carefully planned and well cared for. Easy to book through airbnb, booking.com, or direct phone call.

jannova
Vienna, Austria
“Top!!”
Reviewed May 23, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Not only that the flat is super charming and clean, also Mohammed is super helpful in any issue. No matter if you need help in touristique information, help in transfer or you are looking for fresh duck meat - he will do anything in his powers to fullfill your wish. The best: he will not try to rip you off or hustle in any way, which in egypt is like finding a treasure.
We really enjoyed our stay at this temporary home and would recommend to book it to everyone!

agamyhass...
Giza, Egypt
“The best place ever in Luxor "western Bank"”
Reviewed March 27, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We were there me and my wife for 3 days which was one of my best Experience so great place to stay in and close to whole destination . Mohamed and Roberta were always keeping in touch with us all the time to make sure everything is fine and the best price ... very clean flat in quiet place ...
Really thanks Mohamed and Roberta the best holiday ever

Brushra P
“Simply the Best - Highly recommended”
Reviewed February 18, 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed here with my friend for 4 nights. And I can say it was the best experience ever. The accommodation is beautiful and clean, the location is beautiful and quiet, the food in the area is delicious and cheap and the local people are very friendly.

If you are looking for a cultural location, with close restaurants, shops and activities this is the place to be.

The owner of the flat is always there when you have any queries and is able to sort out any activity you are interested in very quickly.

Thank you for a great expereince and stay at Villa Diletta Blue Flat Mohammed and Roberta.
I hope to return soon.

Cristel D
“Excellent, highly recommend it”
Reviewed February 16, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

We stayed for 4 nights. Clean, very attentive and helpful owner, safe, nice atmosphere, privacy, good location nearby shops, restaurants, the nile. What more can you ask for?

Really loved it, hope to be back sooooon <3 <3 <3

Your age range 25-34
Arinna
KL
“Our safe haven in Luxor”
Reviewed January 25, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

After travelling through Cairo and Aswan, we really needed a relaxing and peaceful place to stay at; away from the hustle and bustle of Downtown/East Bank.
This villa and hosts (Roberta and Mohamed) are beyond amazing! This is by far our most memorable stay in Egypt!
Not only was the villa very comfortable and cozy, but we were very well taken care of. Mohamed and Roberta were very attentive to our needs and always made sure we were happy during our stay.

The villa: It is about 7-10mins walk to the ferry on dirt road and there are plenty of shops/riverside cafes along the way. You get a decent view of the nile from the huge and cozy veranda, there's air-conditioning/heater, and the bed is very comfortable. Its a complete flat with a kitchen and very good water pressure for the shower.

Our host: AMAZING! Ask Mohamed for advice and he'll be sure to give you some amazing recommendations on getting local products/food. Roberta was in Italy during our stay, but she would check in on us and was very easy to get in touch with.

I'd recommend staying on the West Bank when in Luxor as it has a really nice neighborhood feel and the level of harassment is WAYYY lower compared to the East Bank, also most of the sights are here.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing