Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book in advance
from
$99.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Hod Hod Soliman Hot Air Balloons
from $99.00
More Info
2,253 results
All reviews balloon companies hot air balloon flight early start omar landing pilot field company nile takeoff egypt highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

We woke early to take our first hot air balloon experience and it was the highlight of a wonderful trip to Egypt!

The staff pre and post ride were well fun, organised and made us feel comfortable (I was a tad anxious).
However, the pilot Omar was exceptional!

Not only was he experienced in operating the balloon as we travelled through the skies viewing the Valley of the Kings and the Nile River but his running commentary of the history of the area was excellent :)

At the beginning of the trip we were told how to stand with bended knees to avoid any jolts on landing.

However , Omar managed to navigate between power poles, houses, corn & mango trees to land ever so softly in a square patch of land avoiding the local farmers newly planted crops ( and, I’d imagine saving his bosses a heap in reimbursements to the owners of the land!

All in all I would highly recommend this activity!!

7  Thank KarenTrigg146
Reviewed October 25, 2019

We were fortunate to have Omar pilot our balloon ride over Luxor. There were 20 of us in a large 5- compartmented basket. Omar was in the center compartment with 5 people in each of the 2 compartments on either side of him. There was plenty of room.

Omar is an amazing pilot, able to turn the balloon so that everyone could have a clear view of all the points of interest- Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut's tomb, etc.

The ground crew were skilled. They provided assistance entering and exiting the basket, and the most gentle landing imaginable.

Our ride was arranged by our Odessey Unlimited tour director, and we could not have been more pleased with our experience. Highly recommend Hod-Hod Soliman.

6  Thank Faith J
Reviewed October 19, 2019 via mobile

I’m in absolute awe of what we just experienced. Myself and 2 friends came to do the hot air balloon experience and we are all equally thrilled. Thank you so much. And a special thank you to Pilot Omar. He was incredibly knowledgeable and put us all at ease.
Overall this is an unmissable experience.

7  Thank Casey Jade A
Reviewed October 18, 2019

Just got back from Egypt a few days ago. One of the many highlights of my trip was the Hot Air Balloon ride over Luxor. Before I left, I was in contact with Hod Hod many times and asked several questions in which I always received a very quick and thorough response. I did not book through my tour company for my balloon ride, I arranged this flight directly with Hod Hod. I gave them the date I would be arriving and they took care of the rest. Just to make sure timing was right and I didn’t miss catching up with my tour, Hod Hod was in contact with my tour guide and they worked out the arrangements. Everything went smoothly! The ride itself was amazing. The pilot was very professional and had almost 30 years of experience. We landed smoothly in a field. After the 60 min ride was over, they took us to meet up with our group. I would highly recommend Hod Hod. Wonderful experience with terrific people!

6  Thank Lisa R
Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

The company was very obviously dedicated to our having an enjoyable experience- from the Twinkies and NesCafe on our boat... to our wonderful experience of the sunrise over the Nile and aerial view of the West Bank ruins/temples.
They also stressed safety and the company’s long experience of a safe record.
Our guide (Mohammed) was contracted through our hotel and they arranged our flight w this company. The company guides, Ramadan and Abdou, were delightful young men who seemed to love the trip as much as we did. Abdou was kind enough to start my review for me- just in case I got the company wrong! Captain Ali was funny and provided a very smooth landing.
Regardless of the origins of our review- they provided a good experience and I would rate the company highly.

9  Thank 480sabinas