Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Book in advance
from
$99.00
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Hod Hod Soliman Hot Air Balloons
from $99.00
More Info
2,253 results
All reviews balloon companies hot air balloon flight early start omar landing pilot field company nile takeoff egypt highlights
Selected filters
Reviewed October 18, 2019 via mobile

Very good service @Abdul and by pilot @Ali. Very convenient. Picked up and dropped at cruise without any hassles. There was tea and snacks on the way. More details of flying balloon were shared when we flew. Saw the sunrise too and got the certificate while landing. Thanks !!!

7  Thank MKSIndiaMKS
Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

We flew on October 14th with captain Omar. They picked us up at our cruise around 4am and took us to the balloon field. It was the most incredible thing I've ever done! The flight was so smooth and everything was perfect. I recommend them 100%.

6  Thank Camposdaniielle
Reviewed October 15, 2019

What a great experience. Fantastic attention to detail / safety and very friendly and welcoming. My pilot Bakr was excellent and skilfully kept us just west of the Nile, but not in it!

Other companies were doing two or more short cheap flights which as the crew explained was very dangerous. Well worth paying the extra to get a premium service.

Afterwards Omar kindly arranged a driver to tour the West Bank before returning me to my hotel. I would highly recommended grouping this early morning treat with your tour of the West Bank.

Thanks again and I’ll see you next time I’m in Luxor!

Craig

6  Thank Craigwattsmusic
Reviewed October 15, 2019 via mobile

I had a wonderful time on the Hod-Hod hot air balloon ride this morning. The flight with our magnificent pilot, Bakr, was informative and serene, and always felt completely safe. I was especially impressed by the incredibly gentle landing. The ground crew worked so hard to look after us, and the assistance by Ramadan and Rajab was top-notch. I felt very well looked-after.

7  Thank 118stewartc
Reviewed October 12, 2019

We did a sunrise ride in Luxor on Oct 2, 2019. It was very smooth, spectacular, very comfortable and very safe.
Landing was super soft and I will recommend this to all.

5  Thank smahal14