All reviews west bank of luxor his son short stay an oasis ferry tours valley kings nile egypt balconies comfort guide internet
Reviewed January 17, 2018

On the calmer side of the river this place is tucked away.
Great value for sure. Tours are available.
There is a real dope restaurant down the road that partners with the hotel.
clean room, clean everything. so clean.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Originally I was hesitant to book this hotel because it was SO cheap but I am so glad that we did. This is one of the best hotels we stayed in throughout all of Egypt and definitely the cleanest. The staff was extremely helpful and informative. They recommended an excellent restaurant to us for dinner and set up a ride over to Karnak. We are so happy that we stayed here and would definitely stay on the west bank and at this hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

This hotel will make you have the best vacation of your life may be. The location is on the west bank of the Nile, very quiet and calm area full of elements of simple life added to beautifull treasures of ancient Egyptians. The hotel itself is a very beautifully decorated new hotel. Every thing from inside your rooms to the exteriors feels that you are the first one to be in the place. Room is spacious and clean. And there is more than one outdoor sitting place where you can sit to read, have breakfast, have a drink, or just watch birds or watch mountains from the roof. Staff is another great thing in the place, they are very polite, co operetaive and know their job quiet well, everything just go easy and dont hesitate in asking them about anything you want to know or do in Luxor, they will guide you and help you to do anything you want to do and also will suggest things that you dont know without having to deal with untrustworthy people in trips and so. And after all this the price is surprisingly more than reasonable.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Very clean and comfortable bed and room.
Management is very responsive to any problems and problems are fixed immediately.
Friendly and helpful staffs.
Great breakfast in both quantity and quality.
Relaxing ambience in the common area with birds chirping, an oasis after a long day outside.
Nice little touches: free tea anytime, informative on surrounding sights without being pushy

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

If you want the true feel and beautiful culture in Luxor I highly recommend this hotel. It is located in the West Bank my girl friends and I loved every second we were in the hotel. The owner and worker of this hotel were the best. I was so sick with 103 fever and they helped me so much and made me feel like family. They would come and bring me hot water with lime without asking and made sure they helped order Egyptian soup and had it delivered to our room. Please stay here if you want to feel the true beauty of Luxor. The hotel is literally amazing and so beautiful with its own special feel. I would definitely come back if I'm ever in Luxor again.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends