“Egypt, Luxor, a place for to visit !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Discover Luxor

Discover Luxor
Ranked #27 of 83 Tours in Luxor
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: my name is Oweis ,Egyptian tourists guide and Egyptologist too, i live in Luxor ,and i do my job with tourists they can contact me for a private day tour in Luxor to visit the temples and tombs of pharaohs which tell about ancient Egyptian history,and also to show them my city and enjoy the side sightseeing in Luxor..in Luxor you can join me to know what you like to know about history and lifestyl
Santiago, Chile
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Egypt, Luxor, a place for to visit !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

Me and my family and my friends we were in Egypt ,luxor.. our trip was so beautiful.. we enjoy everything there .. luxor is amazing place to visit.. Oweis can tell you anything about everything in luxor.. he is professional guide ,and has knowledge .. funny.. friendly.. We were one week and i hope to come back again to luxor..I wish I can to be many days in that beautiful country!!!
Thank Oweis, you are an excellent guide!!!! I hope see you again !!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank rodysaez
Egypt Tour Guid... H, Manager at Discover Luxor, responded to this review, December 11, 2015
Dear Rody
I would like to thank you most sincerely for sharing your thoughts and your experience on the tripadvisor. Comments such as yours considers my standard satisfaction indicator that makes me move on continuously improvement in order to offer only the best to my guests.
I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your tour with us, Your feedback will be influential in improving my future services to my guests.
I do hope that I will have the opportunity once again to welcome you in the very near future to show you more of Egypt's beauty.
Sincerely

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Berkeley, California, United States
“Luxor with Oweis!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

My mother and I had the privilege to visit Luxor in mid-June, right before the second wave of unrest in the country. What an unforgettable time we had!

During this historical visit, what I realized is that no history book or vicarious account in any form can even begin to capture the utter magnificence of ancient Egyptian civilization. In Luxor, what enabled us to thoroughly record this splendor and appreciate the subtle details that could easily be overlooked is our wonderful, passionate, astutely informed guide Oweis.

He is by far the best guide I have ever had in all of many travels so far. And, that is exactly what you would want if you are to have Luxor 3000+ years ago artfully laid-out to you right before your eyes!

Visited June 2013
3 Thank Asrat T
Dear Asrat,
Sincerely
Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Luxurious time in Luxor with Oweis :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2013

Well me and my friend were with Oweis at hatshepsut temple and a random local guy appeared and told us..."You are with Best Guide in Luxor" and Indeed he is.
He taught us even how to read hieroglyphics numerals and how spot king's name and read it. He makes you apply your own maths and common sense sometimes.. when its required for you to experience the history. He never rushes and gives you enough time for your own thought and questions and for photography. With him while traveling in cars.. we never felt to force conversation to break moments of silence and off history he is very liberal to converse with and has great knowledge of egyptian culture.

We traveled in 2nd week of August and it was difficult time when whole world was worried about traveling to Egypt though we never felt like that when we were with Oweis, infact it was most luxorious in luxor when you are almost alone with just your guide.. and whole mysterious history in front of you. When we reached Aswan Edfu Temple that very moment gates were getting closed, people were evacuated due to Emergency order to close all historical monuments because of violence across egypt, He felt sorry as it was first time happening in Egypt even though he talked to authorities and managed us to view Edfu temple for around 45 mins.... and importantly we never bothered about safety.. when oweis was with us.

Thank you very much Oweis, we shall see you again :)

Visited August 2013
3 Thank Ravi C
Oweis N, Owner at Discover Luxor, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
Thank you Ravi for your review , i really appreciate your review , as i hope you come back again and visit more places in Luxor as you said to me before you fly back to India..
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Luxor guidance at its best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Our trip to Luxor wouldn't have been the same without Oweis our brilliant friendly guide.
Oweis is a really genuine nice and happy fellow, he really treated us with respect and gave us great information. But unlike some not too much to overload and confuse he focused on important milestones and artifacts. I strongly suggest booking with Oweis as his knowledge is incredible and priced fairly. Don't be scammed by fake/imitation guides Oweis is fully certified and a qualified Egyptologist. Thank you Oweis

Visited July 2013
3 Thank Ultrasonix18
Oweis N, Owner at Discover Luxor, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
i'm really glad about your review,and i hope you come back again and stay more to see more in Luxor .. and thank you for your kindness with me in that tour.. it was very nice to know you Paul and Matesse
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Unforgettable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

The Egypt trip I had with my family is one that I will never forget. There are many wonderful sights to see. The temples and the monuments were an incredible site and I will always remember the wonderful time I had. To complete the amazing sights, we had the greatest tour guide. He told great stories about ancient Egypt and kept us all entertained. I would definitely go again!

Visited July 2012
3 Thank Aaron L
Oweis N, Owner at Discover Luxor, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
hey Aaron.. it was very nice to be the guide of your nice family ,and i'm glad you were happy with me.. and thank you for your nice review here ,i appreciate ..