All reviews hot water clean hotel cleaned every day luxor temple visit luxor egypt disco nile tourists
Reviewed January 26, 2017

It was booked through a tour for 2 nights, I had a good experience, they helped me with wifi problems and also pre packed some breakfast for me. It's close enough to some nice places to eat in Luxor, not sure if the kitchen is still running at evening time.

Room tip: Level 2 or 4 have best wifi connection, level 3 sometimes not working
Date of stay: January 2017
1  Thank FINN A
Reviewed December 18, 2016

Rooms are pretty big and clean, bathroom on first glance looks dirty, but then you realize it's old and with some cracks, not dirty. Doors does not open easily, but thats small fault. WiFi is free, but can have poor signal on upper floors, or not working at all. I stayed here for two nights. First impression was not great, but as time was passing, I got used to it, I could stay even longer if I didn't plan to travel further. Also takes some time to get know staff working here, the more you stay the friendlier they get. I didn't use pool, so cannot say how it is. I've been in worse hotels then this one without any problem, so all in all Gaddis is ok hotel. Better to come with a group.

1  Thank SneMi
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Nothing is not clean and ready. Even tissue in the toilet. While my friends were having tour in the morning, a woman came in the friend's room without any cleaning tools with her hands and saying i am here to clean... wow... one more thing to say, they just hit up the breakfast of yesterday to serve every morning. Breads and boiled eggs were about to go bad. And there is no wifi. We had rooms on 4th floor and there was no signal at all. Even in the lobby, the password wasn't correct and lobby guys even don't know the passwords.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Yeon-Jae P
Reviewed December 18, 2016 via mobile

Stayed at the Gaddis for over a month .I would like to thank the Managment and Staff for a wonderful welcome ,Everybody hear will go out of their way to help ,give you advice and sort any issue,s you might have if any regarding the Hotel .
My room was on the third floor nice views please see pics ,room cleanwd every day fresh towells and bedding .
Breakfast all fresh ,the chef will also cook you an omleat fried eggs too.
Abraham the waiter cooks lovley chips chees and salad prices are good .
Take the lift to the roof for a birds eye view stunning sunset please see pics
I will definetly be returning back next year :)

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank gypsey64
Reviewed December 15, 2016

I stayed 5 nights in a lovely room, very spacious and bathroom had bathtub. It was very comfortable and cheap! It s not far from city center and easy to get there. The staff was always respectful and professional.

1  Thank estella34