1,982 results
All reviews silk road olives restaurant nile river deluxe room infinity pool steam room karnak temple breakfast buffet beautiful hotel main pool special thanks west bank welcome drink the general manager watching the sunset stayed longer an oasis
Selected filters
Reviewed April 27, 2017

One of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. I worked in the hospitality industry for years and know what to expect. The facility and the people at this location exceeded both. Highly recommend this hotel. I can't imagine any person that won't appreciate such a magnificent property.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Michael P, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your feedback on tripadvisor site.

I was very delighted to know that we are magnificent property.

I shared personally your comments with our team who they were very happy to know that their efforts have ended up to your entire satisfaction.

Thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcoming you soon again to Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

I'm really speechless to describe how this hotel is amazing ! I love it so much everything there is perfect ! Actually i stayed there 2 nights .. rooms small but have an amazing nile view rooms .. many spa rooms .. amazing pool with nile view

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you indeed for taking the time to share with us your feedback about your recent holiday at our resort via the tripadvisor site.

I am really happy to know that our facilities and services exceeded your high expectations.

I shared personally your feedback with our team members and they were so happy to know that his efforts were up to your entire satisfaction.

Looking forward to your next visit to our sunny resort which we hope to be in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in this little piece of paradise for only two nights. Just amazing. It was our wedding anniversary and the staff decorated our room with gallons and s heart covered bedspread. Then that might we were delivered a cake to celebrate. Sitting out by the pool watching the sun set was just brilliant! We loved our stay here.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your feedback on tripadvisor site .

It has been an immense pleasure having you with us during your anniversary.

Looking forward to seeing and welcoming you again to Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, “your Home away from Home” in Egypt.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Amazing hotel, I highly recommend for solo travels, couples and families alike.

The best view of the Nile and the best Feluca sailing destination.

Must experience Silk Road, an Asian Reston within the hotel. The breakfast is a must as well, they make the best pancakes and hot coco!

5 stars, and truly a destination on its own.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Michael P, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa and for the time you have spared to write your feedback on the Tripadvisor site.

It is amazing to see that you had a very special holiday at our resort and that our facilities met your satisfactions.

I have passed your lovely comments onto the team members in particular to the Silk Road & Rosetta restaurant team and they were very happy to know that their efforts exceeded your expectations.

Hope you have the chance to visit us again soon.

Yours sincerely,

Michael procher

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Everyone in the hotel made his own touch in welcoming me as a guest starting from calling the reception to request the shuttle bus then the person who was waiting in Airport and as a driver then the concierge staff then the reception and even when I decided to leave before my checkout date, they all expressed their concern if I have faced any thing wrong that made me change my plan, but actually it was business issue, I would like to thank everyone in Hilton Luxor for their hospitality, and sure I will come back to Hilton Luxor

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Michael P, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2017

Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your recent experience at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa thru the tripadvisor site. I am very honoured that you have chosen our hotel for your precious holiday time. It is my utmost pleasure to read that we exceeded your high expectations.

Many thanks for taking the time to advise us that our personalized service was up to your entire satisfaction. I shared your compliments with our team members and rest assured they are extremely pleased.

Our promise to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected.

I look forward to welcoming you soon again at the Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, your "Home away from Home", in Egypt.

Kind Regards,