1,987 results
All reviews silk road olives restaurant nile river deluxe room infinity pool steam room karnak temple breakfast buffet beautiful hotel main pool special thanks west bank welcome drink the general manager stayed longer watching the sunset an oasis
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2017

Such a stunning and breath-taking view and location. Peaceful and luxurious place it is. My room was beautiful with a view of the Nile and the room was very clean. I ordered room service for my dinner and it was good. The staff were welcoming and helpful.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Michael P, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for having chosen our resort to spend your holiday.

I am really happy to read that you feel the resort as your home away from home also the friendly & helpfulness service of our team exceeded your high expectations.

Our Hilton promise is to ensure that every guest feels cared for, valued and respected.

Your recognition note was conveyed to the entire team members and they appreciate it so much.

Looking forward for your next visit to your home away from home in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2017

Excellent service, Location and beauty. The Spa area is heaven on earth. I am a long time traveler to Egypt and this was my favorite Hotel. The staff treats you like roality The room was on the Nile and the Hotel creates a feeling of deep relaxsation

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you indeed for your lovely feedback on the Tripadvisor site. It has been our honor to have you as our guest.

“Heaven on earth” what a really amazing expression which will stimulate our team to spare no efforts to make the stay of each guest enjoyable and memorable.

I shared personally your comments with our team members who they are so delighted to know that their efforts ended up to your enjoyment.

The entire team of Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa is looking forward to your next visit to our sunny resort which we hope to be in the near future.

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Simply stunning location. Peaceful and elegant. After a brilliant but physically taxing day touring around the Westbank we were able to cap it off by lazing by the magnificent pool. Food and cocktails were first rate. My room was beautiful with a view of the Nile. The staff were delightful. I'd recommend staying a few extra days here to recover from the journey to Egypt and the hubbub of Cairo.

Room tip: Ask for a Nile View
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Michael P, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Dear valued customer,

Thank you very much for having chosen our resort to spend your recent stay and for your valued remarks you mentioned on the tripadvisor site.

We are so happy to know that you enjoyed your holiday with us and you were able to experience our warm hospitality.

You are right Luxor is much quieter than Cairo and we are fortunate with the view of the Nile .

All of us are looking forward for your next visit to Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa.

Best regards

Reviewed March 11, 2017

Good location, great staff, excellent amenities. Great view from the pool and nice variety of food from the restaurants. Value for price could be improved, for nightly room price, but especially for amenities such as massages in a location such as Luxor.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear valued Customer,

I would like to thank you very much for your kind review and recommendation on the tripadvisor site.

It is to our utmost pleasure to read that you were able to experience our warm hospitality and our team members’ efforts exceeded your high expectations and they were so attentive to your needs.

Our Hilton promise that our staff follow is to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected.

Looking forward for your next visit again soon to “your home away from home” in Egypt.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed March 10, 2017 via mobile

Last month was my second time in this hotel; the hotel continues to maintain high quality and service. I am very impressed with quality of this hotel and I will definitely be back soon.

The only thing that disappointed me was the quality of food at olives, last year I left the same comment but no one is paying attention to it.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Michael P, General Manager at Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2017

Dear Valued Customer,

I highly appreciate your fantastic remarks you posted on the tripadvisor site about your recent stay at the Hilton Luxor Resort & Spa.

It has been an honor to have you as our guest again. I am really happy and proud of our property.

Kindly accept our sincere apologize for any inconvenience caused from the food the olives restaurant and I will follow up this issue personally with concerned chef to take a proper action and to avoid it happening again.

Thank you again for choosing Hilton Luxor for you holiday and we do really hope to give us another chance to serve you better once again in the olives restaurant.

Yours sincerely