Lowest prices for your stay
$56
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
$53
Free cancellation until 10/24/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$49
Travelocity
Hotels.com$53
getaroom.com$64
2,890 results
All reviews lebanese restaurant courtyard view nightly entertainment central courtyard pool area excellent hotel whirling dervish west bank horse and carriage guest relations pool staff egyptian pounds winter palace nile hassle doorman reem
Selected filters
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in room 522, it is very nice room I can give 9.5/10 over all, I always come for business to this hotel, and it is very good also for vacation. They have one of the best restaurant I can give them 9/10. The room have a nice view in front of river Nile where u can find a very nice mixture between the running river, cultivated crops and western mountains.
Nice crew I give them 9.9/10 very cooperative. If u r coming to Luxor I highly recommend it for you.

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
3  Thank waheed s
Steigenberger, Guest Relations Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2016

Dear Mr Waheed S,

It is always a treat to read a good review, but the icing on the cake is a 9.9/10 score for our staff. Something to be proud of.
You came to Steigenberger Nile Palace on business. For that we have the superb location. Close to the business center of Luxor, with banks, offices, the courthouse and of course the Luxor Temple and Luxor Museum at walking distance. But once you’ve entered our Lobby; peace and quiet rule. What is more relaxing after a day’s work than just sit at the Nile Lounge Bar Terrace with a refreshment and watch one of the Egyptian Wonders: a Nile Sunset.
Maybe, one day, you will visit the Steigenberger Nile Palace as a guest. You will feel right at home.

Amina Saady van Baarsen
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

My family and I were very disappointed with our stay at this hotel. Checking in took longer than it should have with one girl going back and forth between me and another customer. We also ordered a rolled in bed to which we had to pay $50/ day if my memory is correct. The woman said it would be delivered to our room. When we arrived the staff is so aggressive to take all of your luggage and wouldn't take no for an answer. Our luggage was taken in through a separate entrance for security purposes which is fine but they don't give you the option to take your luggage back they just say they are going to deliver it and we didn't have cash to give this man who expected a tip. We got off the elevator to a hot hallway and even hotter room. All power is cut off to save on costs but the room is like 100 degrees when you enter and you have to wait ages for it to cool down. We waited for over an hour for our extra bed until I finally called down to ask about it. They said they would send it up. Another hour and still no bed so I had to call back again for a bed I paid $50 for. I find it funny how they have all these excuses as to why I have to wait for something I paid for but they never have to wait for my payment to go through. Ordered room service and my whole family was sick within the hour. I was sick for over a week with whatever it was that I acquired! Awful! My stomach couldn't stand anything! We checked out the pool and we were followed around by a stray cat looking for food...we didn't hang around the pool long. We ended up deciding to get a flight a day earlier because we hated it so much and only stayed one night. No refund of course for the night we didn't stay...wouldn't recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank DesiM1993
Steigenberger, General Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

Thank for posting this review of your recent stay with us and we welcome this opportunity to respond on this global platform.
We have a dedicated Guest Relations Team. They have a Desk within the Main Reception Area or who can be contacted by phone from your room. This team deals quickly with any requests or concerns guest may have and keep an audit trail to ensure everything is dealt with quickly and efficiently and to the complete satisfaction of the guest.
We are sorry to learn that your check in took time , however your originally booking was made through travel agent for double room but upon arrival we found out that were triple room that is the reason for extra charge (including breakfast),
Regarding to luggage issue was taken in through a separate entrance for security purposes as you mentioned, our staff will be more than happy to help all guests with luggage regardless tipping issue.
In respect of room service order, we serve many orders in the same arrival date; we did not receive any comment regarding food.
We encourage our guests to let us know if something, at the time, and we always do our utmost to ensure that any issues are resolved during their stay and our guests have an enjoyable and memorable holiday.
We hope that you will be able to return again and enjoy our ancient and magical city of Luxor.

Best regards
Khairy Ismail

Reviewed August 30, 2016

Returned to the Steigenberger in July, stayed for 3 weeks and i had a wonderful time. This is my 7th visit and the hotel and the standard of service and cleanliness hasn't changed. The staff cannot do enough for you and they are all fantastic. Thanks to all the staff, the pool boys who move your parasol so that you are always in the shade a special thanks, to Mohamed and Salah for your welcoming smile every day and your kindness I thank you. To Handy for being such a considerate person, room service was perfect thank you. I used the laundry service a lot , they will just iron your clothes if want them crease free after being stuck in your suitcase, collected in the morning returned to your room late afternoon, and not expensive. Last but not least to .Mr Hesham thank you for making all guests so welcome. I celebrated my 70th birthday while I was there and I cannot thank all the staff at breakfast for their singing, Mohamed and Chef Ali you were wonderful..Thanks to the pool boys who decorated my parasol and gave me flowers and a cake and more singing...If you are looking for a wonderful holiday in a fantastic hotel go to Luxor and stay at the Steigenberger Nile Palace, you won't be disappointed..I love it

Room tip: Pay extra for a front Nile view room, it's worth it..
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank HappyH4650
Reviewed August 30, 2016

This hotel distinguishes itself by maintaining its standards despite the downturn in tourism. The rooms could use a little updating, but otherwise everything is very clean, and service is excellent. The pool was large and very well maintained, with plenty of seating. Excellent view of the Nile from the pool area. The free wifi in the lobby was so slow it was virtually unusable, and someone at reception had to put the password in your phone, which was weird. We sprung for the paid wifi and it worked well.

The breakfast buffet was extensive and you could order omelets, boiled eggs, or falaffel. We had dinner at the Lebanese restaurant one night, and although service was slow (there was also a 20+ person group eating there), the food was very good and we were treated like VIPs.

Overall this hotel might not be a 5-star like you are used to in other countries, but compared to other hotels in Egypt, this one does a great job.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nyllie
Reviewed August 25, 2016 via mobile

This was our seventh visit to the hotel and it was 95% as we remember it. The waiters, cleaners , pool men and facilities were excellent. Everyone tried really hard to make our stay another good one.
However on checkout we discovered that several beers had been added to our bill, that we hadn't had. I can only assume someone has a scam going. The man on reception was extremely rude. He actually said that we were lying. It has left a very unpleasant taste in my mouth.
When you spend more than that every day in the lunchtime restaraunt, stealing a few beers doesn't make a lot of sense.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Steigenberger, Manager at Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2016

Dear Mrs. White ,
first thank you for staying with us at Steigenberger Luxor on lately July & early August 16.
just to clarify the beer issues , these charges were from the mini bar consumption for several dates during your stay with room service checks . we apologize for any inconvenience caused during departure time . rest assure that will do our best for
your next future visit to your hotel to make it pleased & comfortable ..
once again thank you.