We stayed here in April/May 2013 and found that the best thing about the hotel was the service. It claims to be a 5 star hotel but we found certain items missing which I would expect at a 5 star hotel i.e slippers, bath robes.
The Thai restaurant at the Steigenberger served up some nice food but the other restaurants were poor. I would recommend one of the local restaurants as there are a couple of decent ones in the area.
The room itself was of a good standard and clean and the sleep quality very good. The location was great to get around Egypt and there is a tour operator opposite the hotel- very useful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel, It is a 5 stars hotel has a unique location amidst relics of a 7000-years-old civilization, in the heart of Luxor, only 1.5 Km. From the temple of Luxor and 10 Km. From Luxor Airport. Guests can enjoy a marvelous view of the mighty Nile in addition to the cliffs of the Theban Mountains on the western bank where the valley of kings and Queens lie. The hotel offers a variety of service and facilities, 11 conferences and break out rooms that can host up to 2000 participants, among other things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel Luxor
- Nile Palace Luxor
- Luxor Steigenberger Nile Palace
- Le Meridien Luxor
- Nile Palace Hotel Luxor