The first time I came to Luxor it stole my heart. This beautiful city, full of history, the Magic Nile, the kind people and lovely weather. For many years now I travel as a single woman to Luxor and I feel safe, there has never been a moment that I felt not safe.Just be interested in the country and the people, give them a littlebit of time and a smile and you get so much back. Go and find out for yourself.
The Steigenberger Nile Palace hotel stole my heart too. If you are looking for Quality and service with a smile, then this is the place to be.The atmosphere is warm and the whole staff will be there for you to be sure you have a wonderful time.
The reception and Guest Relation Desk;
If you have a question, a problem or in need of something they will help you in any way they can. Thank you Veronika for your time and kindness and ofcourse all of your colleagues !!
I would advise a nilview room, the view is breathtaking.
All the rooms are large, with a lovely interior and very clean.
Thank you cleaning staff !!!
There is a great choice of restaurants, Thai, Lebanees, Italian and the Nubian mainrestaurant.
All of them have a very high quality of food. The excellent chefs will give you the best experience for a breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Thank you chefs for all the outstanding meals !!!
Thank you waiters for the finishing touch to serve these meals with a smile !!!
Thank you Michael you have made my breakfast the best start of the day with your smile, humor and a flower !!!
A green area, a lot of flowers with a nice and very clean pool.Great sunbeds and a free towelservice.Thank you Ahmed for the extra service and ofcourse all of your colleagues !!!
The Tropicana poolbar serve tasty lunchdishes if you want to stay by the pool.
Try the chikcken/curry sandwich.
The Steigenberger Nile Palace also gives her guests the service to use free WIFI in the
loungebar area. If you want WIFI in all other areas and use internet in your room you pay.
They can give you a special offer.
It is not possible to put all the names of the staff in my review but my thanks go`s to all of you.
Mr. Hesham ( Residence manager) thank you for everything. Your energy, kindness and tranings inspire your whole staff to be motivated, to keep the Quality and Service on a high level.
Warm greetings from Mariska ( from Holland )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel, It is a 5 stars hotel has a unique location amidst relics of a 7000-years-old civilization, in the heart of Luxor, only 1.5 Km. From the temple of Luxor and 10 Km. From Luxor Airport. Guests can enjoy a marvelous view of the mighty Nile in addition to the cliffs of the Theban Mountains on the western bank where the valley of kings and Queens lie. The hotel offers a variety of service and facilities, 11 conferences and break out rooms that can host up to 2000 participants, among other things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel Luxor
- Nile Palace Luxor
- Luxor Steigenberger Nile Palace
- Le Meridien Luxor
- Nile Palace Hotel Luxor