This is a typical international style hotel. Absolutely no complaints but also nothing memorable.
After having been touring for 15 days the hotel was very relaxing located on the banks of the Nile.
The hotel is about 15-20 minute walk from the centre but it is a pleasant walk along the corniche.
With tourism down there is a lot of pressure to choose one taxi or horse drawn carriage over another operator.
We found the taxi's e.g. Mr Fish and Mr Chips located outside the hotel were honest and there was no pressure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Our Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel, It is a 5 stars hotel has a unique location amidst relics of a 7000-years-old civilization, in the heart of Luxor, only 1.5 Km. From the temple of Luxor and 10 Km. From Luxor Airport. Guests can enjoy a marvelous view of the mighty Nile in addition to the cliffs of the Theban Mountains on the western bank where the valley of kings and Queens lie. The hotel offers a variety of service and facilities, 11 conferences and break out rooms that can host up to 2000 participants, among other things. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Steigenberger Nile Palace Hotel Luxor
- Nile Palace Luxor
- Luxor Steigenberger Nile Palace
- Le Meridien Luxor
- Nile Palace Hotel Luxor