1. Location. Right on the Nile, 10 mins from train station, 10 mins from center of town.
2. Rooms. Upgrade to Nile view- it's worth it! You'll have an unadulterated view of all the feluccas (sailboats) at sunset,the Valley of the kings, etc! Also, the quality of the rooms is what you'd expect from Sheraton- clean, comfortable, new furniture.
3. Service. True 4 star quality.
4. Value. I think we paid around £40 incl large buffet breakfast in June 2010. This represented unbeatable value!
Overall, this place -unlike others we stayed at in Egypt- is truly 4 star. The reception is big with great views, the pool is well kept ad the rooms offer a certain degree of luxury. We highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ACHTI Resort Luxor is a unique resort that lay on the east bank of the Nile with the widest front view to the great river, combine between the hotel building style & bungalow rooms, with several of theme restaurant, Bar & 2 outdoor swimming pool. Our location is 3.5 Km to city center, 10 Kms to Luxor International airport. We are in this place since 1988, although the management company changed on 2016, still we are serving you with our high standard quality on all aspects. ACHTI Resort Luxor is waiting to welcome you in Luxor to gain a non-forgettable experience of hospitality. The Management ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your ACHTI Resort Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Luxor Sheraton
- Sheraton Luxor Resort