We have stayed here several times over the last few years and once again it lived up to it's reputation.
Arrived after midnight and the hotel recognised us as previous guests and put us in the same room as last year.
Rooms are very comfortable with the usual facilities and a great view over the gardens.
Food at breakfast served buffet style either inside or outside the restaurant and was very good as was a meal we had by the swimming pool.
Service was friendly and efficient.
Would be happy to return again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the River Nile in the midst of a tropical garden in the city centre, near the luxor Temple and other attractions such as the Karnak Temple, the Luxor museum, the International Convention Centre and the Mummification Museum. The Pavillon Winter Palace features three restaurants, two bars and a swimming pool. We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur due to the construction work taking place nearby the hotel as of June 14 th 2008 for a period of 6 months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, ACCOR, Booking.com, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavillon Winter Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon Winter Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Pavillon Winter Hotel Luxor
- Luxor Pavillon Winter Hotel
- New Winter Palace Luxor
- Luxor Sofitel
- Winter Palace Hotel Luxor