This is a historical gem in Luxor one must see and spend a night in. The front desk was extremely helpful and friendly. They even allowed us to have a veeeery late check out (as we were flying at 9pm). The restaurant staff sometimes seems a bit slow and confused. The garden is amazing. The lobby and it's halls are a MUST SEE. You can feel and imagine what Luxor was in the early Century and who visited it.
The breakfast is an amazing buffet that wont live you unsatisfied.
The pool is very refreshing!
We went for one night but stayed two because we could not part with the peace this hotel gave us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the banks of the River Nile in the midst of a tropical garden in the city centre, near the luxor Temple and other attractions such as the Karnak Temple, the Luxor museum, the International Convention Centre and the Mummification Museum. The Pavillon Winter Palace features three restaurants, two bars and a swimming pool. We apologize for any inconvenience that may occur due to the construction work taking place nearby the hotel as of June 14 th 2008 for a period of 6 months. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, ACCOR, Booking.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavillon Winter Luxor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavillon Winter Luxor Hotel Luxor
- Pavillon Winter Hotel Luxor
- Luxor Pavillon Winter Hotel
- New Winter Palace Luxor
- Luxor Sofitel
- Winter Palace Hotel Luxor