Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $67.50
from $76.50
from $35.71
2,518 results
All reviews day tour west bank great tour highly recommend this tour answered all of our questions luxor temple luxor trip private tour abu simbel knowledgeable guide explained everything kom ombo historical sites nile river an amazing experience always on time queen hatshepsut
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had such a great time and learnt so much for Naama, she’s knows the history so well and answered all our questions with such detail- we learnt ALOT!!! Naama was patient, funny, an amazing photographer and very knowledgable.
If you’re staying in Luxor you should definitely do this tour as you see all the ancient sights and find out all the amazing stories behind them, through the guided tour. Last but not least she took us to a very tasty Egyptian restaurant which hit the spot after a very full day!

Date of experience: January 2020
mariemotoursegypt20, Public Relations Manager at Emo Tours Egypt, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear our valued customer

Thank you so much for your kind words, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us .We count ourselves lucky for customers like you.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fun and activity packed day! Hesham our guide was super friendly and very knowledgeable! Learned so much today. Visited 4 tombs, Temple and multiple sites. Driver was friendly and safe, lunch was tasty. Would recommend 100%.Great first day in Luxor!

Dear our valued customer

Thank you for your support and we would like to inform that we are taking every measure to ensure better service and greater customer satisfaction at all time .

Ido wish to welcome you and your family in one of our tours soon

Emo Tours Eygpt

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Angie was the best! From the moment we stepped in the car she was giving us background information on what we were going to see that day and overall history on ancient Egypt. As we went through each site, she gave us detailed information and pointed out a lot of things we never would have noticed. She’s also an excellent photographer and was happy to take a million photos of us along the way and had a few secret spots to get some awesome shots. If we do a tour again in Luxor, I would 110% book her again. She’s the third guide we’ve had this week, and we wish we found her first.

Dear our valued customer

Thank you very much for such great review ! We work really hard to offer the best trip in the best possible environment. So i am so happy to see your reflected on your last visit. I made sure that Angie got the recofgnition he deserved. she was really happy to see your review.
Hope to see you again soon

Sincerely

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had a fantastic time touring Luxor with our guide, Angie!
She was so knowledgeable about the history of Egypt and of the sites we visited in Luxor.
There is so much detail and history to ancient Egypt and Angie took her time to explain and answer any of our questions. She never rushed through sites.
She offered to take pictures of us while we were touring and also give us time to venture on our own.
I highly recommend Angie, I wish we had her while we were touring Cairo!

Dear our valued customer

Thank you so much for sharing your travel experience you had with us.

The fact that you mention that our tours were without doubt the best run tours that you’ve ever been on means a lot to us! We love to read that you enjoyed all the destinations and activities 100%, that the itinerary suited you perfectly, that you loved the restaurants we picked and that you had a lot of fun! Because that’s exactly what we want for you and our visitors

We hope to see you again

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I found by chance this tour as most listings I saw were for one day just on the side of Luxor. I was excited to see the option as I only had a short 5 day total for my Egypt trip. Emo reaches out in advance to see if I had any questions about the itinerary or special requests. The drivers and guides were promptly on time and were great with trying to give me a locals view of everything including the short trips to the airport. The door to door service and treatment was above all expectations. My guide for the first day Shereen was waiting for me at the arrivals and sent me a message right when the plane landed to let me know she was there and waiting. Review of the sites and some onsite of spots we were passing by was great. I was also told about a marathon that was taking place that day making it an even more unique visit. The valley of the Kong’s was magical. Was excited about the extra places I could check if I wanted based on my interests. I was impressed with all the extra information and things I should keep an eye out for to make my visit extra special. For the end of day one I was amazed to find out the agency was. Having someone stay with me while I waited for my evening train to Aswan I felt like a VIP. This was after allowing me by request to stay at Luxor temple longer to take it all in as I had a little extra time prior to the train trip. Arriving in Aswan they took the long way to the hotel to show me the area a little. Check-in at the hotel was handled for me, didn’t have to do a thing! In the morning the guide and driver were prompt as communicated the day before and got to see the sunrises noir way to Abu Simbel. Both guides helped with pictures as I was traveling solo as selfies don’t always suffice. When we went to Philae temple we had a chance to have some coffee and was introduced to some locals my guide knew, what a great chat. At one point as we were going through the temple there was a couple so impressed by the passion and detailed explanation of the wall art they said “we should of had this guy for a guide”! The experience ended at a great restaurant overlooking the lake and introduced to some locals. Again with the flight back to Cairo it was a VIP experience all the way. I’ve already recommended them to my boss who’s looking to visit with her husband.

Dear our valued customer

First of all allow me to thank you for your time and consideration. we are more than proud and happy to hear that you have enjoyed every aspect of your tour and we will continue working hard to maintain the same level of progress.
our biggest inspiration is your satisfaction.

we are looking forward to welcome you again in the near future to try more of our tours.