Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best views of Luxor

Hassan at Sinbad Balloons gave us an excellent tour of Luxor. The balloon ride is excellent, and... read more

Reviewed 4 days ago
NielFL
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
The best thing in Luxor

Everything was more than perfect and organized from the place you meet the leader until you get... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
882enasa

Recommended experiences in and around Luxor
from $75.90
from $112.83
from $92.30
from $141.03
More Info
All reviews hot air balloon balloon ride ground staff amazing experience west bank landing position safety instructions the sun rise excellent pilot afraid of heights balloon site great ride soft landing launch site watch the sunrise small boat early start
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The adventure started with an early morning pick up and boat ride across the Nile. It was a dark, chilly January morning and the hot coffee provided on the boat ride went down very well. The staff made us feel comfortable and welcome. The actual flight was an amazing experience - a wonder from beginning to end. The pilot in command was Khaled - very capable, and very professional. The 50 minute flight above Luxor, in the beauty of the morning, was an experience I am so glad I did not miss!
Thank you to the whole Sindbad Hot air Balloon team for a wonderful experience.

2  Thank BrendaLat
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My family took an early morning ride over the West bank with an excellent pilot, plenty of room in the basket, and spectacular morning views of the temple of Hatshepsut.
On the boat ride from the East bank, a Sinbad employee came around with a large video camera, taking video of participants and offering a video of the day's events for $20. I handed over the money and told them what Nile boat I was on.
As advised, the USB drive was aboard my boat a day later. It had a grand total of 3 pictures including only 2 of the 6 members of my family, no video of our flight, and dozens of canned pictures of the Luxor temples. The German and French subtitles on those pictures were far less useful to me than they would have been if I spoke one of those languages.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Thanks for all staff all employee in Sindbad balloon ,perfect team work and perfect hospitality and professional work

Thanks for all
Mr.Ahmed
Mr.Youssef
Mr.Khaled
Mr.Amir

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Amazing place, great experience and excellent service. Many thanks for Ahmed Araby and your team . You are so professional and we enjoyed it thank you

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

Wanted to do balloon in Cappadocia, but it was 180EUR so I gave up. Found out from friends that there are balloons in Luxor so I asked friend to gave me contact and in the end it was such a famous company.

The ride was awesome, flying over Queen Temple, many tombs, temples and overlooking valley of the kings with sunrise on the other side of the Nile River.

Only if they can provide a little bit more breakfast instead of just a tea and a small bread.

But overrall it was awesome.