Book In Advance
Tours from Sindbad Hot Air Balloons tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

All reviews hot air balloon balloon ride ground crew safety briefing west bank amazing experience the sun rise landing position great flight wind direction great ride nile river soft landing professional company perfect landing small boat watch the sunrise
Reviewed December 3, 2014 via mobile

All what i can say is waw, we wake up before dawn to fly before sunrise it looks scary but once u r in balloon its really amazing with wounderfull view, we fly up yo 600 feet it took about 46 minutes, special thanx to our pilot khaled, he is really nice, it costs about 60 usd /person and there is video of the trip for 20 usd .... thanx everybody for the excellent ride

2  Thank Dr_Khaled_72
Reviewed December 1, 2014

The flight and ground crew were very professional and friendly. This was my first hot air balloon ride and I would definitely recommend Sindbad Balloons to everyone. The views were beautiful and breath taking. Thank you so much for making my first ride such a wonderful experience!

1  Thank Zahirah RLB E
Reviewed November 2, 2014

Watching Luxor from up above,is a heady experience. Try not to miss it.Captain Khaleid was an excellent pilot with a fine sense of humour n other staff members were very friendly n helpful . My only grouse,n a big one,is that they charged me 120 us$,while others had it for much less. So I suggest,bargain beforehand. But 1.15 hours flying made me very happy. And yes,prefer a smaller baloon. Less people n better viewing experience there.

5  Thank varshapathak
Reviewed October 26, 2014 via mobile

This being our First visit to Luxor, we wanted to make sure that we get to see as much as possible! With Sindbad we did!

Our flight was amazing, very efficient and well organised!

The whole Valley of the Kings and Queens where visable, including the breath-taking view of the Sunrise over the Nile River!

This is a must for every one visiting Egypt!

5  Thank EllaW24
Reviewed October 23, 2014

a very well organised ground crew and captain. the best part for me was the blowing up of the 6 balloons very early in the morning darkness awesome. we booked our balloon flight from our tour guide on the Nile cruise boat about 20 min drive away from the boat it cost us £60.00 each.

4  Thank 195stevenj