“Wonderful experience - excellent service”

Sindbad Hot Air Balloons
Ranked #2 of 37 Outdoor Activities in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: As one of the pioneering companies for passenger balloon rides in the Luxor region,we are able to provide you with a unique and unforgettable balloon adventure.With nearly a decade of experience and 36,000 passengers flown in 2007 alone,we proudly consider ourselves among the very best companies in Egypt and worldwide.I Would you like to make your stay in Luxor amazing, come and experience the joy of flying in one of our hot air balloons.Drifting peacefully over the west Bank of Luxor,where you can see most of the monuments of Thebes.Get your cameras ready and enjoy the unique opportunity to view the magnificent panorama of Luxor town from a unique angle.For an unbeatable view of Luxor and the Nile River, take a flight in a Hot Air Balloon over the West Bank. Enjoy the sites of the West Bank from the air, away from the daytime crowds in the peaceful glow of dawn.Departing from your Luxor hotel or cruise ship you will cross the Nile River to the West Bank before sunrise where your balloon awaits.After a safety briefing and introduction to your ground crew and pilot, you will climb into the balloon's basket and get ready for lift off.As you gently rise into the dawn sky,enjoy the tranquility of the early morning sun rising over the East Bank, illuminating the city and mountains.
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The balloon ride with Sindbad was great fun in itself. The ride provided great views of the west bank sites and of village life in action. The personalised service provided to and from the hotel was first class and also the attention to safety requirements. Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Luxor.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I had a great time flying with Sindbad hot air balloon rides, the pilot was a polished professional who handled the balloon safely. It's an early start, 4:30 in the morning pick-up. That's isn't a problem, the call to prayer sounds throughout the whole city at 4:00 AM and it that doesn't wake you up then its because you had a few to many the night before. The ride and the price for the ride was top notch, everything went smooth and was enjoyable throughout the whole journey.
On another note, Egypt is completely a safe destination to visit, I've been here for 2 weeks, even spent 3 days in Cairo. During my entire visit there wasn't a moment that I felt concern for my safety, I think the new media is making a mountain out of a mole pile, again Egypt is safe.

Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Had a wonderful time flying with Sindbad in Luxor. We were picked up/dropped back to our hotel; staff were very friendly & helpful; and flight was awesome. Don't think you'd get a trip like this much cheaper anywhere else in the world. Looking forward to watching the DVD when we get home :) Thanks guys!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

My husband and I loved our experience with Sindbad. They were professional and courteous; the pilot was skilled and friendly. I would recommend the ride to everyone!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

Safe, professional, well organised operator.

The sunrise over the Nile and Hatshepsut was spectacular

Would happily do it again.

2  Thank TimPickering