“pharaohs Group”
Review of Pharaoh's Stables

Pharaoh's Stables
Ranked #20 of 33 Outdoor Activities in Luxor
More attraction details
Owner description: Pharaohs stables on the west bank Luxor 5 minutes from the ferry terminal.We will take you to places where the big coaches cant go,so you can enjoy the real Egypt,with its friendly people and relaxed lifestyle.Every day is different when you see the West Bank by horse,and our guides will look after you all the way. We can take you on rides between one and four hours,we have camels and donkeys too.
Cairo, Egypt
“pharaohs Group”
Reviewed October 4, 2011

I have been in Luxor in middle of November with my Group. i love the city and people very friendly, really Luxor the town of the pharaohs and the land of pharaohs, I visit the magic Luxor temple and wonderful temple.
Thanks star shine tours special Mr. mahmoued he is contact with us usually and we are happy with hem, the staff Is excellent, transportation is very good and safety, the guide Omar is very good person, friendly and helpful. Thanks star shine tours team for your organizing.

Visited November 2010

Ipswich, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Absolutelt brillant...will do it again!!!”
Reviewed October 2, 2011

I spent two weeks in luxor and i went riding for 5 out of those 14 days. Not having ridden a horse for 20+ years , i was a little nervous at first . After riding for a few hours i soon regained my confidence in managing to canter in the dessert.

I will definitely be doing this again!!!!!

There is no reason to be afraid to go to Luxor after all the trouble that went on in January....I am a female that travels alone to Egypt and i was completely safe.

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Diane L
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome Lifetime Experience On A Camel”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

Since I was a ittle girl reading exotic books about Egypt I have wanted to ride a camel and this is the place to try it! I booked through the Sheraton Hotel where I was staying and was firstly amazed by tthe price - expecting to pay much more. With mounting excitement I met my Camel Bob Marley... He was gentle and very patient as I screamed when the beast made an ungainly switch from lying down to standing. If it wasn't for the friendly, helpful and bemused camel guide I would have been knocked out as I was totally unprepared for this action. The sway of the camel was initially very 'different' but I got used to it after a few minutes excouraged to relax by the Pharoah's Stable staff. I loved it and was so disappointed when my 2 hour ride ended. Therefore, I am going back to Luxor especially and plan to repeat my ride every day and perhaps try a donkey and horse too. This is well worth - in fact an essential - thing to do when visiting Luxor! Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! and most importantly, they look after the animals and they seem extremely content and happy to host even the most anxious of riders! Can't wait to munt again - next week as I am returning.

Visited May 2011
2 Thank CatherineEdens
silkeborg
“West Bank riding :)”
Reviewed June 2, 2011

I want to thanks the Pharaoh`s stabels to let us ride your very good horses and thanks Georges from London to take me with you to ride the horses in the West Bank of Luxor and by the village and to the desert.... I really like it and it was a very very good time. All my best wishes for the family "Pharaoh`s Stabels" and hallo for you George, when I come to Luxor again, I will ride again...maybee see you by the horses:) Sara from Denmark

Visited May 2011