“King & Thai now next to taste of India”
Review of Hard Wok Cafe

Hard Wok Cafe
Ranked #70 of 154 Restaurants in Luxor
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Formerly The Fortune Cookie Plus King & Thai we are back with our excellent chefs in a new modern fully licensed restaurant. Close to all the major hotels tell your driver we are near The Lantern Restaurant opposite Snobs. BIG Screen sports Fully Licensed. Good Wine list plus Ice Cold Beer On Tap! If you have problems finding us come to A Taste Of India & Arabia my other restaurant for help.
Reviewed February 18, 2013

The fortune cookie was quite good Chinese food, however the King & Thai was outstanding, they have a Thai chef who produced top quality authentic dishes

1  Thank hab3
ras2, Owner at Hard Wok Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your visits to my restaurants I am pleased you enjoyed both your Chinese and Thai meals.

There are newer reviews for Hard Wok Cafe

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Three visits in two weeks must indicate what we feel about the food and the ambience of the Fortune Cookie. There are pretenders to the title of best Chinese Restaurant serving Chinese food in Luxor but none will obtain the crown. First class in every respect. Back again in April and be in no doubt returning for our Sizzling chicken, Chicken Satay and all the usual trimmings A million thanks

1  Thank HolidayChris
ras2, Owner at Hard Wok Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your visits to the restaurant I am pleased you found we continue to offer the best Chinese found in town and look forward to seeing you again in April.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

This was my first visit to The King and Thai and it won't be my last. The food is a high standard and tasted very authentic. The menu has a wide selection of dishes, which can be made with beef, chicken, vegetables, or seafood. The range of dishes caters for those people who are not normally a fan of Oriental food. There is a variety of rice and/or noodle dishes, or many without either of these. I will be returning if time permits.

ras2, Owner at Hard Wok Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit to The King And Thai I am pleased you enjoyed the meal prepared by our Thai Chef and we hope you do find the time to visit again.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have visited the fortune cookie numerous times over the last two years and I delighted with the standard of food and service. I have also recommended the restaurant to other tourists that I have met and not heard any complaints. I will definatly visit the restaurant again.

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your visits to my restaurant I am pleased you have always found the food and service to your liking.
thank you also for recommending us and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

We went there to try some Chinese food and we were not disappointed. Though at that time the restaurant was empty, the service was good. We did not stay in Luxor for long, else we would have definitely gone back there.
Highly recommended.

1  Thank Chandan_Nayak
ras2, Owner at Hard Wok Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2013

Hi
Thank you for your review of my restaurant I am pleased you enjoyed you time and meals with us.