“4 thumbs up for "Eye of Horus Tours"”
Review of Eye of Horus Tours

Eye of Horus Tours
Ranked #14 of 84 Tours in Luxor
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“4 thumbs up for "Eye of Horus Tours"”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

My fiancé and i would like to thank Mohammed and his team from Eye of Horus for such an amazing experience we had in Cairo and Luxor!

Mohammed had organised everything with such attention to detail from the moment we landed in Cairo, where our guide “Shrief” met us at the airport to booking return sleeping train tickets to Luxor and our tours in Cairo and Luxor.

Our guides in Cairo were awesome. Shrief and Marco are both fluent in English and possess a vast wealth of knowledge of Egypt, and Marco (Egyptologist) with Egyptian History. I would definitely recommend both guides to have with you as they are very polite and funny, but mainly they make the trip a great learning experience rather than feeling like someone is reading out information from a text book!
Wherever we went, both guides protected us from the locals trying to hassle and rip us off, and for that we are very grateful as that really made the experience more enjoyable.

Luxor is fascinating! Beautiful tombs and temples. We had a great day in Luxor with our guide, but compared to Cairo, it felt like we were traveling with our friends.
Thank you Mohamed for organising the falucca sailing on the nile during sunset, that really topped off our Luxor tour!!!

Overall, despite what the media is portraying about egypt, egypt especially cairo is very safe to visit! In the hands of “Eye of Horus” and “Shrief” we felt very safe and secure and the experience we had surpassed all of our expectations!!!

Visited in February 2012
Regards,
Jamilla & Adam

Visited February 2012
Eyeofhorustours, Owner at Eye of Horus Tours, responded to this review, March 3, 2012
Hi Jamilla, very nice to meet you in Luxor. We thank you for trusting your holiday to us, and are so happy that you found Egypt safe and trouble free. Welcome to join us again in Egypt anytime.

Princeton, New Jersey
“Best tour packages, customer service and knowledgeable tour guides!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate Mohamed and his entire team. My experience in Egypt was unforgettable. The level of attention and care for details has been highly appreciated. From the moment I arrived at the airport, the guide assigned to me was waiting on time and happy to see me.

The hotel where I stayed was 4 stars, with all the amenities one would expect. The next day I was surprised that the tour bus was entirely at my disposal! No additional tourists were included as part of the tour, which is what usually happens in such tours. Everything was customized. The guides that are working with Mohamed possess a very vast knowledge about Egyptian history, not to mentioned that they are very polite and accommodating.

Upon arrival to Luxor, I was welcome while getting off the train by Mohammed himself, who was my tour guide for the rest of my days in Luxor. The good thing about Mohamed´s tour services is that this guy makes you feel as if he is a long time friend, someone you know previously from your flight. Very friendly and welcoming.

I urge anyone who wants a tour in Egypt opt for Eyes of Horus Tours. This is by far the best tour agency that you can find out there!

Regards

Visited July 2011
Thanks so much for your review. We are happy that you enjoyed your tours, and if you were not a friend before you arrived you do have a friend in Luxor now. And thank you for the referrals you have sent, I hope your friends enjoyed Egypt as you did.
Johannesburg, South Africa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"great hassle free trip"”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

My complements to Mohammed and his team. All our guides were very professional, and provided us with a wealth of information on the places we visited. Arrangements worked like clock work. In a nutshell we had a great time without any hassle.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank shamima b
Thank you so much for your kind review. This is our aim that our guests enjoy their holiday without any hassles, and learn something about our country and history too. Thanks again, and welcome to Egypt anytime.
York, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wouldn't use anyone else for my tours!”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

This is the second time I have used Eye of Horus Tours, the first time was a couple of years ago and I had no hesitation in using them again! They're is no hidden costs and they supply transportation, driver & a fully qualified guide which is all included in the price, all you have to pay extra is your entrance tickets which, is not a lot of money! You do get a lot more for your money than going with your tour operator, I must say they made my daughter feel safe & secure and has resulted in her now wanting to go back for a 3rd holiday, this time we went to their restaurant called Quick Pizza, it was a lovely establishment and the pizza was that filling I struggled to eat it! Once again I would like to thank the brothers Mohamed & Ahmed for their Egyptian hospitality and look forward to seeing them again on my next trip..

Visited November 2011
2 Thank John M
Eyeofhorustours, Owner at Eye of Horus Tours, responded to this review, January 11, 2012
Dear John, They say that friendship is the most valuable thing in the world. So accept my grateful appreciation for being that valuable for me, my friend. wish to see you again in Egypt.
Eindhoven
“Excellent”
Reviewed May 22, 2011

As a part of our tour in Egypt we made a 4 day Nilecruise. We booked it at Eye of Horus tours. It is a good organisation. When we arived at the airport they where already waiting for us. They had a nice Van and a good driver which is not very common in Egypt. The gide was a very nice man who spoke English very well and escorted us during the siteseeings. We like to thank Mohamed and his team for the very good time we had during our stay, it was excellent we can recommend this organisation to all people who want to make a trip to Egypt by themselves. Egyptians are nice people and there are no problems at all traveling through the country .

Visited April 2011
2 Thank Bold1957
I so pleased you all enjoyed your tours, and we will see you in Luxor some day too I am sure.