“The best in Luxor”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Gerda's Garden

Gerda's Garden
Ranked #10 of 154 Restaurants in Luxor
Cuisines: Egyptian, German, Mediterranean, European, Middle Eastern
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Beirut, Lebanon
“The best in Luxor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

Gerda and Wael, thank you for your outstanding service. The atmosphere was very cool, it is difficult to describe all the flavors of German and Egyptian food we had. I ate at several restaurants in Luxor but Gerda's Garden was far the best. The prices are very reasonable, excellent value for money! If I return to Luxor I will definitely dine at this restaurant again and again ...

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Foumia F

Luxor, Egypt
“Very Personalized Service & Delicious Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

I went twice to this restaurant, and I will go more and more because of what I saw. I received very personalized service from the staff, I felt like I am in my own restaurant, delicious food both German & Egyptian, I invited some of my friends and they enjoyed a lot and they became a repeater visitors.
Also the atmosphere of place which is quiet with nice music attracts you as well as their small library.
So you can go for food or only drink and sit to read in a relax place.
I like all the team there, the Owner of the restaurant, Mrs. Gerda meet the guests and greet them by herself.

1 Thank erene_wasfy
Wiesbaden, Germany
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unforgetable NY Eve 2013”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 13, 2014

we had the most enjoyable NY Eve dinner, excellent Egyptian and German food!, fantastic hosts, simply a "one in a million" experience !! Gerda, Wael, and Hossam are a great team. the mezze mix of tahina and frikadellen, the kartoffel salat, tasty and excellent !! super clean and comfortable. a must do again !

1 Thank ESM153
Cairo, Egypt
“Personal touch makes the difference”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

Probably one of the best if not the best restuarant in Luxor. Very freindly and cosy set up, great food at very reasonable prices.
Very creative menu that combines German, international and Egyptian favorites.
Highly recomended.

2 Thank Ashraf_DICE
Luxor, Egypt
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best private restaurant in town!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

Dear travellers to Luxor, this restaurant is a must. Gerda, Wael and Hossam deliver the most outstanding service and food. If I have the blues, I go to Gerda, she makes me feel happy. The food is outstanding. You know my family ask me everyday to have the perfect "Kartoffelsalat", the "Gulasch" and the famous "Hackbraten". In addition you can play before/after some funny games. Gerda has it all. A place to be, when you are in Luxor. I love it. They are the Best. Dear Gerda, Wael and Hossam thank you so much, as you made my family life a real pleasure. Regards Christoph

• Visited August 2013