“Great Food , not to be missed”
Review of Deans Bistro

Deans Bistro
Ranked #26 of 154 Restaurants in Luxor
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
stockport
“Great Food , not to be missed”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This was our fifth visit to Luxor and to Dean's Bistro,Every year we enjoy it more as we get to know Dean. The food was excellent, we ate there three times but if I had my way we would have gone every night.Dean has various specials on every night as well as his regular menu. On request he just made some mashed potato for my grandson. The fillet steak was the best I had tasted for some time, Dean even commented on my clean plate. The prices are very very good value for money. Someone at the hotel we were staying said they preferred a restaurant rather than a bistro, but having eaten at " restaurants" the other four days of our holiday, give me Deans any time. If you are visiting Luxor you must try Deans.

1 Thank williaa9

Utrecht, The Netherlands
“best Steak in Luxor”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Mr. Dean always let you feel welcome in this Bistro. All fresh ingredients and a lovely steak. But do try the Chicking provincial it's delicious.
Also want to thank Mr.Dean for the fabulous reception he gave my parents a few days ago! thanks Dean and see you soon again

1 Thank Alex-EG-NL
chelmsford,essex
“enjoyed”
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Good food-especially fish and chips-although I always had a great meal at Deans-great vegetables too.

Visited February 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Dean's bistro have important service for a diabetic visiting Luxor”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My wife and I visited Luxor 10 times since 2005 and Deans bistro many times since we discovered it back in 2007. We always liked its friendly and informal atmosphere - still present here at our latest visit in 2013. The bistro still works with the same winner concept - high quality food & cheap prices. And the same charismatic owner Dean, who gathered a great bunch of younger Egyptians, who pamper the guests to the best of their ability, well guided as usual by Irish born Dean.
The last few years I have received an extraordinary nice personal service - the chief cook prepare breakfast porridge, out of my own speciel diabetic preferences (from oath & rye as I bring along from home)- and serve it mixed with fresh fruits and a glass of fresh milk. A special service which is precious - and extremely important to me as a diabetic, who are not allowed to eat much from the sugar boasting morning buffets, at our nearby 5 star hotel, where sugar free items is rare and limited to a diet yoghurt.
We will recommend Deans Bistro to anyone - and especially to people who fancy a personal service in unpretentious but tidily clean surroundings as Deans provide.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good value”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Had the steak and it was to die for, on another night had pie and that was also fantastic!! we walked past it and was unsure at first but after looking around decided to try it and was glad that we did...

• Visited April 2012