A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar
Ranked #8 of 154 Restaurants in Luxor
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Description: A Taste Of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Lounge Bar is Luxor's premiere Asian & Arabian Restaurant we serve quality Indian & Middle Eastern Cuisine with a good International Menu plus our great steaks & Burgers. Our COCKTAIL & COFFEE LOUNGE is NOW OPEN. The restaurant & Bar is fully licensed featuring ICE COLD bottled beers, Draught Heineken, a good wine list, spirit and cocktail selection plus fresh ground Lavazza coffee with additional flavor shots, all available in the main restaurant or in our lounge area whether dining or not. Restaurant is NON SMOKING(6pm TO 10pm) From 10pm we have "AFTER HOURS" Supper Club & Bar with it's own bar menu and Full Bar Service. Look out for my new restaurant HARD WOK CAFE Chinese & Thai Food
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went twice during my stay in Luxor, I know foreign Office tells you not to go but I went. Had two great meals normally I would not have a starter but I tried the deep fried prawns in batter and they were lovely, chicken Korma and mushroom rice was also delicious. Staff attentive

1  Thank Wills01
ras2, Owner at A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Hi
Thanks for taking the time to write a review for your visits I am pleased you enjoyed your meals.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Lovely air conditioned Indian restaurant, food freshly cooked and friendly staff, ate here numerous times during my 2 week stay, will certainly be back next visit!!!!

1  Thank Stef075

Thanks for your review I am pleased that you enjoyed your visits and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

It would be tempting under the current circumstances no tourists, no trade, no competition and reduced menu for standards to have slipped at this great Indian but they haven't.

It was not hard to decide where to go for a meal as there are few places open in Luxor at the moment. I was early to meet my friends and the waiter was most pleasant chatting with me until they arrived. Glasses for beer and water came from the freezer and the beer and wine were nicely chilled. There is no smoking inside but there were some chairs outside for the smokers in the group.

I had Chicken Tika Sag with chapatis and my friends went for Korma and pilau rice. Lamb was not available nor the tandori oven (sad sign of the times) but as one of the party didn't like chicken they were happy to make a beef korma although it wasn't on the menu.

My friends were Swedish with little experience of Indian food and they were pleasantly surprised by the food and I was happy I had suggested it. i felt they deserved the custom not because they were one of the few places open but because the food was excellent. Well done

2  Thank FlatsinLuxor

Thanks for the review I am pleased you enjoyed your visit and meal with us.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Went here on the 11th July 2013 with a group of friends, one of the few restaurants that actually had other clients during these trouble times. Food was delicious, fresh, spicy and hot everyone in the group commented on the quality. Staff was friendly, helpful but not over bearing. Will be back again definitely.

2  Thank Diana S

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to review your visit I am pleased you enjoyed your meal and look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I had walked the 0.6miles along el Medina st (The local souk) to get here from my hotel so both were v-e-r-y welcome!.
As with the owner's other premises, it had a generator ready for the power cuts.
The waiter was incredulous when I ordered two Naan to go with my Jalfrezi, but no rice, explaining that the naan were 'very large' - I admit I had to leave about a 1/2 of one when I finished
One of the reasons I love Asian food is that it varies with the chef, never mind the restaurant, so I didn't expect a clone of what I might get in Edinburgh and wasn't disappointed in that respect.
But it was rich & tasty so no complaints there.

3  Thank eLaReF

Thanks for your review I am pleased you enjoyed your meal and beer from our licensed bar and look forward to seeing you again.
Russell

Travelers who viewed A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar also viewed

Luxor, Nile River Valley

Been to A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar? Share your experiences!