“Chicken Tikka Byriani.”

A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar
Ranked #9 of 153 Restaurants in Luxor
Cuisines: Indian, Grill, Arabic
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: A Taste Of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Lounge Bar is Luxor's premiere Asian & Arabian Restaurant we serve quality Indian & Middle Eastern Cuisine with a good International Menu plus our great steaks & Burgers. Our COCKTAIL & COFFEE LOUNGE is NOW OPEN. The restaurant & Bar is fully licensed featuring ICE COLD bottled beers, Draught Heineken, a good wine list, spirit and cocktail selection plus fresh ground Lavazza coffee with additional flavor shots, all available in the main restaurant or in our lounge area whether dining or not. Restaurant is NON SMOKING(6pm TO 10pm) From 10pm we have "AFTER HOURS" Supper Club & Bar with it's own bar menu and Full Bar Service.
London, United Kingdom
“Chicken Tikka Byriani.”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Well i just want to say that i have eaten in this restaurant 3 times in a fortnight and every time myself and friends have never been dissapointed. The menu has a huge selection of different curries, Jalfrezie's and Byriani's, the food is hot, always plentiful and of great value for money. The service has always been great and just want to say a big thank you to Beshoy the waiter who really looked after all of us, making sure that everything was ok, everytime we went there. Such a shame when people make a personal attack as food is a personal choice what some like others wont. If you eat curry sauce out of a jar at home then no you wont like it but if you have been to india or tried real authentic restaurants and experienced real curries then this is the place. Go along and experience the taste of Indias food i am sure you will not be dissapointed.

• Visited December 2012
ras2, Owner at A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
Hi
Thank you for your review I am pleased that you have enjoyed your meals with us enough to visit several times during your holiday. I will pass your kind words onto Beshio and the team.

london
“Something missing”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Cant put my finger on it but theres something missing.
I'm guessing maybe they dont have a Tandori oven.
Food was Ok (slightly lacking). Staff and service were spot on as was the price.

• Visited November 2012
Hi Thanks for taking the time to review the restaurant I don't know what you felt was missing perhaps you could PM me.
We are a Tandoori restaurant and as such we have a Tandoor oven that I brought with me from the UK (not in my luggage of course!)
Anyway we hope you may visit again and find nothing missing.
Birmingham
“Not good at all”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This is the second year running we visited this curry house but the food was poor both times, we complained about the standard and the waiter said he would tell Russell the boss who was sitting outside We waited and asked again if he had told Russell - he said yes but that was it. I am afraid the owner has lost the plot as food here used to be good [this may explain why we were the only diners] Sorry to say the owner was not interested.- Never again.

1 Thank June N
ras2, Owner at A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar, responded to this review, December 1, 2012
Hi
Thanks for taking the time to review the restaurant I am disappointed that you did not enjoy your meal.
Although I was in one of my other restaurants the waiter did inform me that you commented to him your meal was different to your last visit he did not inform me you had a problem with the meal, I spoke to the chef and the only difference is we now add some yogurt into our balti dishes. I then came in the restaurant and asked if everything was ok which you replied yes. Sorry if there was a communication problem here if I was aware that you were unhappy I would have sorted it out there and then. I believe I also spoke to you all once again when you left the restaurant after your visit several weeks ago. Please come and see me on your next visit to Luxor.
I would point out this restaurant as with my others are quiet or busy to varying degrees each night this is because we have had a revolution here in Egypt not because of our food.
Hadleigh, England, United Kingdom
“Well worth a visit”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Best Indian I’ve had outside of the UK, i got curry on my white trousers, my fault - too much vino i think :0)

Hi
Thank you for taking the time to review the restaurant I am pleased that you enjoyed your meal.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointing food”
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

We ate in A Taste of India on our trip to Luxor and what a disappointment, we chose different curries but they all arrived looking and tasting the same (which was not a pleasant taste) and we couldn't eat it. I would have loved to have given a positive review but sadly that was not our experience.

1 Thank casnz
ras2, Owner at A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Hi Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I am disappointed that you had a problem with your meal, did you raise your concerns in the restaurant because I have had no reports of any problems or had any personal feedback of a negative kind. Perhaps our many other guests are the ones mistaken.

Travelers who viewed A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar also viewed

Luxor, Nile River Valley

Luxor, Nile River Valley

Been to A Taste of India & Arabia International Restaurant Plus Bar? Share your experiences!