“super birthday thanks”
Review of Snobs

Snobs
Ranked #6 of 154 Restaurants in Luxor
Cuisines: International, Egyptian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the magnificent historic city of Luxor, Egypt. Snobs Restaurant serves the best English, International, Egyptian and Vegetarian Cuisine.Freshly delivered, daily prepared and cooked with the best ingredients to the highest standards of hygiene by an expert professional team. Managed by chef Moamen who worked at the royal guests palace in Saudi Arabia and has cooked for the Saudian king and most of the international Heads of State from around the world. يقع مطعم سنوبس في قلب مدينه السحر والجمال مدينه الحضاره والمائه باب ويتميز المطعم بتقديم الانوع المتعدده من انواع الطعام التي تناسب جميع الاذواق من المطبخ المصري والانجليزي ويقدم ايضا الطعام الخاص بالنباتين والوجبات الخفيفه والسريعه. ويقود فريق العمل الشيف مؤمن الذي عمل سابقا في العديد من القصور الملكيه وطهي للعديد من ملوك ورئساء العالم والمطعم لا يقدم المشروبات الكحوليه شكرا لزيارت صفحتنا علي الترب ادفيزر متمنين رؤيات حضرتكم وتشريفكم لنا بالزياره
Reviewed November 22, 2012

we have just finnished another weeks eating in snobs great chef and staff. the menu is nice and varied and cooked great and if its not on the menu they will cook it for you thanks snobs see you next year

1  Thank Raymond S

Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food is so good at Snobs it is the first place I go to when I visit Luxor. I have introduced lots of my friends to Snobs, even the most fussy vegetarian cannot find fault. The steaks are juicy and very tasty, enormous portions and I would willingly pay double the price. Snobs birthday cakes are 'to die for', so many people have had fantastic parties there.

If you like Egyptian food then the lentil soup is fantastic. Home made chips better than some I have eaten in London.

Snobs prices are excellent value for money. I only wish that we had a branch of Snobs in Hurghada!

Perhaps we could have a take-a-way service from Luxor to Hurghada?!?!

1  Thank zooly
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We had been told about this restaurant by someone in the hotel and we were not disappointed.
We ordered two steaks which were both cooked to perfection and very tender. No alcohol was available, but we thinnk it would be ok if you took your own.
Over all, diner was very good and we would recommend to others. The only down side was the waiter was a little too over-attentive.

1  Thank Lesley V
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This place was recommended by the rep at our resort as being somewhere to try authentic Egyptian food (or English if we preferred). For me it was rather a disappointment. The place was empty when we arrived (but it could have been a little early in the evening) so the waiter was very pleased to welcome us in. Conversation was nearly impossible due to the enormous air-con machine placed a couple of feet away from the table - at one point it blew over a half-empty water bottle! Dishes arrived decorated with hollowed-out onions with birthday cake-size candles in them, stuck in a slice of courgette. Is this something traditional? The staff were attentive and very friendly but I'm not quite sure what the restaurant is trying to be. The owners of Snobs are clearly very proud of their chef (there were newspaper cuttings on the walls about him) but it's almost as if this restaurant is trying to be a meeting place for ex-pats who might very occasionally try something a little spicy, rather than offering the visitor a real taste of Egypt.

1  Thank jmhancock
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I'm a firm believer that when food is prepared by someone who is happy and passionate about their cuisine that the meal tastes better. This is certainly the case at Snobs. The team who work there are simply lovely, you almost feel that you get to know them personally and this great atmosphere comes through in the cooking. When you read the menu at Snobs you know you can relax. My husband and I like to try the more authentic dishes but our teenagers are a little less adventurous but (here comes the cliche) there literally is something for everyone here which makes choosing your evening restaurant in Luxor a breeze. Snobs every time! Thanks guys.

1  Thank Heather A