Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 10/31/21
Priceline$72
eDreams$67
Travelocity$72
All reviews the river pool area train station west bank corniche nile cairo terrace boat temple
Selected filters
Reviewed August 19, 2016

I don't often write bad reviews and try and be as fair as possible. However, this time, being fair entails writing a bad review. We arrived in Aswan quite tired from visits to temples. We were starving, so we ordered some kebabs at the restaurant, thinking local food was going to be pretty safe. However, when they arrived, after an eternity, the meat was super tough and the veggies over soaked from being defrosted. We thought it would be better not to eat.
The day staff was pretty arrogant and didn't seem too concerned to inquire why we were not eating or offering us a rebate or compensation. Later on, when our guide complained, the manager insisted on speaking to us over the phone and on us accepting a fruit basket.
The room we reserved turned out to be a disaster. We had asked for Nile view, which we got. From, there, things went down hill. The floor was gritty, as if it hadn't been cleaned for a while, the door didn't have a security lock, the sheets seemed dirty, only half of the lights were working, the safety deposit box was out of commission, the soap dispenser in the bathroom fell off its precarious rack, there were insufficient towels... And worse of all, we found a cockroach.
To anyone interested in staying in Aswan, I would suggest you check into another hotel. Reviews rate this one as "good". It definitely is not.

Room tip: Only tip: go elsewhere
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Marie-Claire S
Reviewed May 9, 2016

A hotel employee walks into the middle of the bedroom without nocking when, just a second ago I was naked in the bedroom. The hotel refused to call me a taxi to the airport for the actual amount (80 LE) because they only had their taxi drivers (for 120 LE). I waited 30 min for a towel on the swimming pool. At breakfast it was a huge effort for them to cook my eggs on a stove that was already hot. The bathrooms of the hotel were disgusting (even according to Egypt standards). The staff was very rude overall. It is the second time I stay and it was by far the worst experience in Egypt, although I have stayed in hotel with worse conditions. Overall my rating is terrible for this hotel. Don't recommend.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank margaridamreis
Reviewed May 6, 2016

The pool was the highlight of our visit to Pyramisa. It provides a nice sunset over the Nile and it is available 24-hours, a plus when you are sightseeing from dawn till dark. They packed us breakfast to go for our 3:30am departure to Abu Simbel.

The room was quiet, but could use a good cleaning. Don't expect too much from the property. A beautiful location has seen better days.

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan S
Reviewed April 10, 2016 via mobile

It was a very pleasant stay. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Spectacular view to the Nile. The staff is very gentle and friendly. Nice jewelry store and beautiful swimming pool . I highly recommend the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 5, 2016

My overall experience was good.
The location is amazing in the heart of Aswan. The view was fantastic from my room window. The place fairly clean for the price I paid.
People were really nice and helpful.
I will definitely stay there next time.

Room tip: Ask for a Nile view room or at least on the swimming pool.
Date of stay: March 2016