All reviewsmr fekribird lifeaswan towna bit tiredthe riverhotel is locatedmotor boatthe general managerpyramisa isisupper egyptfree ferrymain buildingwelcome drinkthe hotel managerwest bankpoolssaga
Reviewed March 29, 2010

when i saw the hotel i couldnt believe my eyes!it is as amazing as you can see in the fotos!i wanted to stay for ever,but i stayed only 1 night before my cruise on the nile!the beauty outside definately wasnt the same inside!the room furniture was too old(sth was even broken),the beds were uncomfortable and the most tragic thing is that everything was so dirty!one of the body towel had blood or sth like that on it!it was horrible!i m not a difficult person when is about the hotels but i cant stand dirty places at all!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 25, 2010

Superb location with excellent staff and food. Rooms with a view !

• Stayed: March 2010
Reviewed March 22, 2010

We come here since the start of this hotel. Good rooms, helpfull staff.
great location, no noice so you can relax as you want.
free shuttle (boat) to aswan.
Wonderful breakfast buffet. nice garden with different swimming pools.
Very good salade niçoise at the swimming pool.
Every year we come back for a few days.
To go to the beach ask in aswan for captain bibi bana.
If you have problems ask for Mr; Mohammed Fehkri (desk manager) or his assist
Mr; mahmoud, they will help you.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2010

I am a South African visitor to Isis Island Resort Hotel and would like to comment on this establishment.Apart from the unique and exquisite island setting on the Nile river, this hotel is so well designed and furnished with good taste and top of the range finishes, From the instant of my arrival here a week ago, I have met with nothing but excellent services and facilities.This very beautiful modern hotel maintains very high standards of cleanliness, and the facilities offered are absolutely encompassing of anyone`s needs. The multi dining areas are utterly charming and the huge selections of foods are beautifully displayed.There is something delicious for every palette. The ease of being able to get something to eat or drink until 10pm at night is fantastic.
However, this entire establishment would not be worth anything without the current staff force. From the Manager, down to the bus boy and the ferrymen,I have been treated with the utmost charm and good manners. Without fail, the enitire staff force have been completely willing to serve me in any way possible and to stretch themselves to meet any request with excellent manners and a smile. Given the enormity of this hotel and the multi nationalities that are all here at any given time, it is astounding that the current staff force deal so very efficiently and so charmingly with everyone. I am so grateful to everyone of them for making my stay here such a delightful experience that is far better than I have experienced in my own country. I urge the senior management to acknowledge this staff`s outstanding effort. I salute this staff force on their outstanding professionalism and enthusiasm to please guests. I will absolutely be promoting this establlishment to every one I speak to and will do everything within my power to promote Isis Island in South Africa. I would be willing to answer any questions should anyone wish to contact me.
My very, very sincere thanks
Mrs Beverley Barrett
Phalaborwa, Limpopo, South Africa
(--)

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends
3  Thank bundubaby
Reviewed March 19, 2010

Away from the maddening crowd is this beautiful island in the middle of the Nile river. Staff bend over backwards to help make your stay comfortable. Meals are varied and cater for different tastes.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with friends