“Very professional! A reference point in Egypt”

Aswan Individual - Daily Tour
Ranked #1 of 23 Tours in Aswan
More attraction details
Owner description: AswanIndividual is based on the idea from a tourist who designed the website for independent travelers like her to recommend honest and professional locals that she has met during many stays in Upper Egypt. To give it a legal ground, Waleed (full name: Mohamed Ahmed Ali Ahmed), licensed travel agent in Aswan, is the owner of Aswan Individual to organize the network and who is responsible for the tours being offered from Aswan Individual.
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We spent some days in Aswan and we have done some tours with Aswan Individual. I preferred to organize this part of our trip before arriving to Egypt so I contacted Aswan Individual with many requests. I received an answer very soon and very precise from Petra with a pdf file with the costs and the details for every tour. I asked them to find me a car to go to Safaga (very far from Aswan) and they provided also it. The drivers and the italian guide (we asked for a guide for Kalabsha and Philae) were very professionals and the guide was prepared and spoke a very good Italian. I would like to thank Waleed for the consideration he had for us in a difficult situation (the 14th of August was the Rabaa Day, the anniversary of a massacre that took place one year ago in Cairo, so there were many demonstrations in the whole Egypt and in Aswan too). In that particular circumstance he has been a reference point for us. So thanks and recommended!

All reviews
"hassle free"
"last moment"
"his knowledge"

Reviewed August 19, 2014

our group of 3 used the transfer service from luxor to aswan with stops at kom ombo and edfu along the way. our driver hany was great. petra remained in constant contact with us to make sure everything was okay. waleed met us at our drop off point in aswan and was very friendly. great company with good prices. definitely would recommend.

Reviewed August 12, 2014

We arranged the "South" part of our Egyptian trip with Petra and Waleed and we were not disappointed at all, quite the contrary. You do all the preparation and planning with Petra, based in Germany, but don't worry, all his tips and advice makes you feel at home right away. Then, once you get to Aswan, Waleed takes over and all you have to do is relax and enjoy. He found us French speaking guides that were fantastic, we had a nice and competent driver. We even were extremely please to see he encourages women guides (Elephantine Island) which was great. What I found the most interesting about their service is that you book what you want on your own and you decide what you need from them. I also like the fact that I paid my own entries since we could use our kid's student card and save 50%. All other tour operators charge a fix price for entries, so you end up paying too much. It's not a huge difference, but it's appreciated. I would recommend without hesitation their service.

1  Thank JulienQc
Reviewed June 28, 2014

My partner, son and I had 4 days in Aswan. We orgainised everything with Aswan Individual including our transfer to Luxor. Petra is brilliant, she was quick to reply to any questions or concerns and make changes when needed. Waleed met us at the airport and went through our itinerary to make sure everything was OK. He was also there at the begining of each trip to hand us over to the driver and make sure all was well. Our guide was very informative, not just on the sites and temples we were visiting but with any other questions we had about Egypt. The best thing was the set prices, no haggling and then wondering if you have paid a fair price. All the hard work is done for you, you just have to turn up and enjoy.

1  Thank simary23