Tripadvisor
Search
Aswan Individual - Daily Tour
Review Highlights
Excellent tour company.

Our experience with the Aswan Individual team from the moment I contacted them to the end of our... read more

Reviewed yesterday
rajbira
Delhi
Beyond EXCELLENT!!!

Rachel is outstanding!!! On the professional side she is very 'professional'. I informed her of... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Traveler301957

Recommended experiences in and around Aswan
from $51.29
from $360.00
from $125.00
from $320.00
More Info
All reviews abu simbel day trip kom ombo and edfu felucca ride aswan airport private car nile cruise highlight of our trip visit abu west bank tour tour operator great company other companies went smoothly egypt trip arranged everything full day tour
Selected filters
Reviewed February 17, 2013

After reading all the comments on Trip Advisor I. Can say all are true regarding the services of Waleed. We arrived in Aswan without any trips booked, we then contacted Waleed who we met at our hotel, he then devised a program of events, Local trips, Abu Simbel,and a Nile cruise. He has the best guides and drivers who look after you and the transport is first class, all we can say is his services are FIRST CLASS.

Date of experience: February 2013
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Since the first contact with Petra you are in good hands. We truly truly enjoy our felucca day in the Nile, for both of us it was great, no hurry, no people bothering you it was just amazing. Then our day tour to Obelisk, Philae, etc, was so nice as well, the people I think they see you with a guide and they do not bother you as well. So if you go to Egypt and want to be relax, not bother by the people trying to get the most amount of money from you, then chose Aswas Individual for your trip.
thanks for those two amazing days.

1  Thank galapaguito01
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Waleed and Petra arranged our boat trip for two nights from Luxor to Aswan. I had to transfer money to Waleed from the UK so that Waleed could secure the boat. I was very nervous transferring money to someone I hadn't met but the transaction went fine and Waleed had someone collect us from our hotel and deliver us to the boat. When I was making the bank transfer I couldn't find any reviews on transferring money to Aswan Individual, so I wanted to let anyone else know that it worked fine for me.

Petra was very helpful on email before our trip.
She let us know exactly what to expect on the boat trip and gave advice on other activities.

The trip went very well, Waleed was very honest, kind and friendly. He met us on the boat when we left and paid for our taxi fare back to our hotel. I would reccomend Waleed & Petra from Aswan Individual to anyone going to Aswan.

Egypt is unlike what you see on the news and read in the paper (especially Aswan). It is very relaxed, friendly & trouble free - but a great travelling experience.

3  Thank Jenrene3
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Visited Aswan on a one day trip from Luxor. We had a great trip with Waleeds company to High Dam, Kalabsha, Philae and Unfinished Obelisk. We had a very well educated guide who really made it worth the while, even trying to teach us hieroglyfs.....

Date of experience: January 2013
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We found Aswan Individual via tripadvisor and used them to book a trip to Abu Simbel from Aswan. Petra helped us plan and select the right tour and provided a very swift and timely responses.

Price they offered was much lower than other tour operators and provided excellent service for the price. We decided to do a trip with the morning convoy as we had a flight to catch from Aswan airport in afternoon. Waleed met us outside our hotel sharp on time and introduced us to our driver, vehicle used was a brand new minivan and was very comfortable. We informed the driver about our flight and he assured us there wont be any problem and he made sure we reached airport on time.

Some other tour operators had tried to scare us that we had a risk of missing the flight and tried to offer another packages or trips which we were not much interested in but Petra guided us correctly and didnt gave any incorrect info.

Abu Simbel in itself is a must see attraction and you should take out time to visit this on your trips to Egypt.