“Aswan to Abu Simbel”
Review of AMR tours

AMR tours
Ranked #4 of 23 Tours in Aswan
Reviewed February 8, 2011

Shaher's travel company organized a great tour down to Abu Simbel. It was for a fare price and the tour guides were very personable. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.

3  Thank jorel424
There are newer reviews for AMR tours

Reviewed February 6, 2011

After knowing Shaher for some days I was invited to join his group for a tour on the Nile. Shaher's wife and daughters were also with us, and it felt like one big family going on a trip. Shaher was the perfect guide for this group, providing the right amount of information, allowing the right amount of time to roam and swim, bonding with the group and just creating the right atmosphere. It was a delightful experience from start to finish. Thank you!

1  Thank yovav
Reviewed February 5, 2011

Quite by luck, my friend & I stumbled upon AMR Tours in Aswan. Our experience was most pleasant, in every respect. Great prices, honest recommendations, and friendly staff. Shaher our tour guide was fabulous (Check my foto with his adorable daughter!). He listened to our needs and aligned his services with our requests. The owner of the company even took us out for drinks one evening, to a place we never would've found on our own. Highly recommended!

2  Thank maynoles
Reviewed February 3, 2011

Shaher from AMR Tours was a very welcoming and honest business person. He showed us around town, and told us the places that are worth visiting, and which ones were not worth it (based on our interests).

He found us good deals for the Philae Temple, Abu Simbal, and a Nile Cruise. I thought we had good prices, but when I checked with other agencies after using AMR Tours, I realized that he gave us GREAT prices!

2  Thank mdbeaudi
Reviewed January 27, 2011

Last summer we experienced the services offered by this travel agency, which was excellent!
The difference was made not just the good rates but the quality of its staff
We raccomand it and this tip come form two very long experience traveller (over 100 Country visited so far)....enjoy it!

2  Thank carlamassimo