TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
3 days at the Mother of the world and cradle of civilization

Had great times at the great Pyramid and the museum of Cairo. Really amazed by the grandeur of the... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
ashutosh p
via mobile
Egypt is FUN

AssisOliveira

Recommended experiences in and around Giza
from $44.50
from $514.00
from $9.29
from $64.00
More Info
All reviews nile cruise nice trip the entire trip day tour take care dina gamal mr company luxor driver talented egypt journey adventure sights pyramids
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is our first time traveling with our kids. And we had an excellent and smooth tour around Egypt. It was very safe and very entertaining. It was all thanks to ETB Tours actually, the travel agency is an important decision.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I can certify that ETB Tours is a genuine, very organized and excellent company tour! I did a 15 day tour by myself through Egypt with ETB Tours and every aspect was very well organized and perfect! When I was searching for a company tour to help me with my trip, the reviews where very important, so I had to leave mine here! If it is your first time in Egypt, I highly suggest that you go with the help of a company. ETB Tours took care of booking the hotels (all of them where very good), the transportation (to and from the airports, hotels and attractions - all the drivers where great, friendly and the cars where very nice) and the guides (all very friendly and knowledgeable!). It was a fantastic experience. Visit Egypt was long time dream for me so my expectations where high, and ETB Tours did not failed! If you have any questions about my experience with ETB Tours , I would be happy to help!

Reviewed September 16, 2019

Our family of 7 had the best Egypt trip with you. It was amazing and we had a very good time. Our guide did a fantastic job and he was highly knowledgeable and friendly. He informed us with valuable historical and cultural information. We highly recommend traveling with ETB Tours.

Reviewed September 16, 2019

We returned from our adventure in Cairo, and I feel compelled to let other travelers know that ETB Tours provides the traveler with the most memorable and marvelous experience. Tours were easy to book and they provided us with the perfect itinerary. We were completely safe at all times. We never felt threatened or even worried that we were in danger and I would encourage anyone even contemplating a trip to Cairo, to go now. This time of year Cairo is a lovely city with breezes coming off the Nile on bright, sunny days. Our guide from ETB Tours was Ahmed. Ahmed is a talented and smart guide and we felt privileged to be escorted by him. He arranged a camel ride for us at the pyramids, and I was so glad he talked us into it, because it was the highlight of our trip. When we decided that we had seen enough mosques, he provided optional places for us to tour, which were both enjoyable and memorable. Our driver was Amr, and trust me, you do not want to drive in Egypt! Amr was a pro and was able to navigate his way around the city with skill and finesse. Even though his knowledge of English was small, we were able to communicate with him. No matter when or where he picked us up , his car was always clean and comfortable.

Reviewed July 4, 2019

We visited Alqaria Alferawniah and khan alkalily .we are so pleases with the driver ,the car and punctuality.Thanks to Omar and Dina.

Date of experience: July 2019