“Very bad and THIEVES”

Ranked #29 of 41 Hotels in Giza
Egypt
“Very bad and THIEVES”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Air conditioning was not work , Lighting was very bad, there was a lot of dead cockroaches in WC of swimming pool, the beds were not clean, and finally housekeeping stole our friend's stuff which he forgot in the room after checking out.

9 Thank Omnia G

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Arabic first
El-Mansura, Ad Daqahliyah, Egypt
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I go to my room at 11:00 AM to change my clothes and go to pool when I back I found a key of my room was not work and wait more than 4 hour wait, call the room services to give me another key, this other key was not work too, and call the room sevices again and this time I wait 3 hour and give me other key also was not work, wait all this time out my room finally I can enter my room at 6:30 PM but the room services refused to give me the key so I stay all remaining time in my room imprisoned in the room.
All my friends spent their time enjoying and I spent all my time wait the room services alone

7 Thank Amira M

Travelers are raving about these Giza hotels

Mansourah, Ad Daqahliyah, Egypt
Reviewed June 13, 2012

Worst football playgrounds ever, with some spine plants that injured our legs. Super expensive water bottles, 13 LE for 1.5 liter of water. Finally ... housekeeping stole our friend's stuff which he forgot in the room after checking out.

9 Thank tabdulradi
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed May 19, 2012

had a day use and enjoyed it a lot, it is a good place for family and for couples as well. The price worth the value of the hotel. Will be back.

• Stayed May 2012
Alexandria, Egypt
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Hotel is located in Solimaneyah resort, very far from Cairo, and the hotel itself is very far from the entrance of the resort, so don't ever try to go with a limousine or car which leaves you at entrance, you must have a car or a transfer to the hotel, place is very vast, and large, but it's very boring at night, specially if you're alone, and nothing close to you except Dandy Mall which is 40 KM out, I know that they have golf arenas there and the views are awesome, the pools are nice, but all this still empty and not enough to get over the weak points, below are some points that I agree you will find:-

1-Room was not so much clean, Mini bar was empty, no water available to drink even for money.

2-Staff language is not so good, but it's ok.

3-Only one club car can deliver you to your room, although you can walk a little till there (only if your room is close).

4- No much varities for dining, breakfast was very poor.

5- Place is very scary, specially at night, as the lights are very low, and fainted.

6- No limousine or taxi available, although it's remote, I tried to go to Sadat city where I have my work, but they don't provide this, although the nearest place to go is 40 km away.

Room Tip: Pick a room to be close to the reception, looking over the pool, make sure to fill the mini bar, pla...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
alexandria
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I stayed in solaimaneyah in eid alfutr holiday. I've taken connected rooms with my wife's sister and her family, children enjoyed this so much. The rooms were not luxurious but they contained nice amenities including cofee and tea making facilities. The pools are large and with different depths. What I enjoyed the most was the SPA, it is very very nice. Every thing was free in the spa except the massage which was cheap in comparison to other hotels. The massage was really relaxing and the masseur was professional. There is a small zoo which my kids enjoyed so much. A fun park was great and kids enjoyed a kids party in it. Food quality is good but not five stars. The price was a little bit high for the site and the room quality

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building in the first floor
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank drhodsh
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Lots of negative points...

1-The Room was not clean when I checked in and there wasn't even a bottle of water (despite the fact that I don't mind paying for it)

2-The Staff don't know how to treat guests well & only 2 knew how to speak English

3-It's a huge place but yet with only 2 or sometimes 1 club car that works and I'd to wait once for more than 30 minutes to get one

4- only one restaurant is working in the peak season & there are very few varieties to choose from

5- the lighting is very faint among the whole place so it's a bit scary at night

6- No life guard is seated at any pool (including children)

Finally; this place is located in a remote location which is good for a break but they don't provide limousine or even taxi services !!!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple