Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Giza Pyramids, Museum, and Bazaar

Had a wonderful time with my guide, Abul. Very informative about the history, also takes great... read more

Reviewed July 10, 2019
rparra2019
Los Angeles, California
via mobile
Wonderful Nile Dinner Cruise

Reviewed April 22, 2019
Kara C
via mobile

All reviews nile dinner cruise amazing tour day tour information history driver sphinx cairo
Selected filters
Reviewed April 22, 2019 via mobile

Dinner Cruise with our guide, Ali. He was on time to pick us up from the hotel and entertained us on the drive to the boat and later as he dropped us back at the hotel. Would highly recommend this cruise and Ali as a guide!

Date of experience: April 2019
Reviewed March 25, 2019

Seeing the pyramids was a bucket list item for me and my father - Wael made it an absolutely incredible experience. His knowledge of history, local culture, and religion were top notch which our trip into a extremely enlightening experience. I highly recommend this tour company and definitely as for Wael.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2019 via mobile

Such an awesome experience, a little scary but worth it. Ali made me feel comfortable and accommodated so Thank you for such a great time.

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing tour to Giza sites . our tour guide Ahmed was really great ' his lake of information was excellent . he looked after us and took care of our little daughter . thank you Ahmed . differently will come back

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

This experience was great! My tour guide Ahmed Ghanem was excellent. He was very helpful throughout the day and the sailing was absolutely beautiful! Everyone should experience this tour.

Date of experience: October 2018