“Great Place, Great People, Great Food, Great Mood, Great View Matters :)”

Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza
Ranked #6 of 42 Hotels in Giza
Reviewed November 23, 2012 via mobile

Great Place, Great People, Great Food, Great Mood, Great View, Great in the Morning & Great at Night :) ALL IN ALL Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort in Egypt Matters :)
Looking Foward for Another Vist for Business & Personal Matters :) :)

• Stayed: November 2012
swissinnpyramid... g, General Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Mr Khoury ,
it has been our pleasure to receive such an exilarant guests
I really enjoyed looking at the pictures You posted !!! I can say that is any manager's wishes to read a review like yours
Hope to welcome Yu back soon !
Luisa Morena -Hotel General Manager

There are newer reviews for Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I selected this hotel via internet info and I was not disappointed (alternative was Hilton next door which I checked later). The room with balcony (2nd floor) was very nice and comfortable. The TV was very old type with poor picture quality (no flat screen). My suitcase was delayed several days and staff was helpful to assist me. However laundry service could be more efficient, when one has daily dependant on it.
The clubhouse near the pool is very relaxing with running water streams etc.
The pool is very nice and big. There is no gym in the hotel, you are referred to Hilton (free of charge but too far).

Room Tip: Ask for room with balcony.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest ,
it has been my great pleasure to host You , as You say I'm enjoying reading that the room you lived in was agreable and confortable , actually we are in process to make relifting for all the rooms with new Tv set an lcd one , and happy to hear that my staff was somehow fulfilling your expectation .
Hope to welcome you soon to my property , please fill free to send me your any input to my own email , which is Gm.sipyramids@swissinn.net
Luisa Morena , general manager SwissInnPyramids Hotel

Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed at this charming hotel many times ,actually er are Egyptian Scottish resident , first of all the staff are very friendly,helpfully and are always attentive they treat every guest as they were personalities ,the hotel itself as a cozy comfortable feel about the place the golf surrounding the swimming pool overlook Dreamland golf course ,the restaurant after the latest face lifting done by the Italian GM Mrs Louisa looks much agreeable and inviting you a leisure able to stay and enjoy the cuisine . Suggest all of guest to taste the Indian restaurant With its talented young chef Taha wish him a long lasting career and success ,food is really great and price very moderate .Distance from Pyramids area is 20 minutes away with some exception sometimes for traffic . The place is the best to plan for future weddings or any kind of parties . Next time you are in Cairo give a try

Room Tip: I valued sleep quality as average because I like soft mattresses and probably the hotel one is too n...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear our guest,
I Thank you for choosing Swiss inn Pyramids Golf resort to spend your recent vacation in. It was truely a pleasure to serve you.

In Swiss inn Pyramids we strive to provide our guest with the highest quality of service. We really thrilled that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one.

I will convey your good comment to the hotel team that for sure will motivate and encourage them to always develop and give their best service to our valuable guests.

Hopefully this won't be the last visit to our hotel as we would love to see as a regular guest in Swiss inn Pyramids Golf resort.

best regards
Nouzha baamer
Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stayed for 4 nights from 11/10/12 as part of a Cairo/Nile cruise holiday. Our room was large, clean and comfortable, the buffet breakfasts were excellent, even when we were up at 5am for a day trip to Alexandria the staff were helpful and cheerful. Dinners good too, especially the home made soups! Overall, a great start to our holiday...thanks......

Hilary Gilbert

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Dear Hellary,
Thank you for taking the time to write the fantastic review about, The Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort.
We are so happy you had an excellent time here. The entire team works very hard every single day to ensure all of our guests enjoy themselves.
We appreciate you review , and hope to see you again at our resort soon!

thanks & best regards

Guest Relastion manager

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I always came to this hotel with my family and I'm spent great fast this time as usual thanks for all stuff , great food , nice view and special like for the idea of mixing Arbian Amrican wedding on open air is very amazing finally no word can describe how much I love this hotel Swiss In its my second home

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Mr Amr
Thank you for spending your recent vacation at swiss inn pyramids golf resort ,We are glad that your experience was satisfactory and that your vacation was a happy one.

In swiss inn pyramids golf resort we do our best to ensure the convenience to our guest along with the highest service quality.

I and the hotel team would love to see you once again in the near future.

All the best in your personal and professional life.

Guest Relation Manager

Reviewed October 16, 2012

The room was always clean. Tip: Leave a tip for the maid on your pillow each morning. The buffet breakfast is very nice, omelettes made to order, pancakes, french toast, and a ton of pastries. The coffee here was very good. The lobby bar was fun, and we had several dinners there. We just ordered sandwiches and burgers, which were fine to eat You don't seem to get a waiter over too fast, so we would just go up to him and tell him we wanted to order, and he would come over. the food was always delivered very quickly, and was quite tasty. I actually enjoyed the food here the best out of all the places. I WILL DEFINETLY RETURN BACK HERE

Room Tip: Request a room on ground floor overlooking the pool with private terrace
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear Mr Francesco,
Thank you sincerely for you clear and great review, We are happy to have lived up to your expectations which you have read at this website.
How great that a lot of the aspects of the Swiss inn Pyramids golf resort,full service concept were appealing to you,also The buffet breakfast the omelettes the pancakes, french toast, and a ton of pastries. The coffee And The lobby bar.
you gives us great joy to read that you have enjoyed our hotel ,We are very gratefull for your nice comment about us.
All our staff are here to ensure guest's needs are met and assure full guest satisfaction,Thank you very much for you lovely review.
We hope we can be welcoming you again.

With sincere regards,
Guest relation Manager

Reviewed October 14, 2012

While everyone in our group was very impressed with the beautiful grounds and breakfast spread, we all commented on the lack of cleanliness of the bed linens and bath towels. Because we arrived very late to the hotel and it was an overnight stay, we were all too tired to correct the problem since it took a while just to get our room assignments. My bath towel was not very clean and another party in our group stated that their bed sheets looked like it had not been replaced. What alarmed me also was my bathroom amenities were clearly used but was still left there. I suppose the Egyptians do not waste and expect the new clients to continue using opened lotions.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Dear ,
Thank you For Your Review.
All our staff are here to ensure guest's needs are met and assure full guest satisfaction. Therefore we are very surprised to read your comment about your bedlinnen and towels not clean & not changed in the time you have stayed with us. In matter of fact all our bedlinnen are freshly changed every other day. My sincere apologies for this mishap. We are investigating this matter. I can ensure you that this is a one-time off situation and an explanation is in place.
I trust you returned home safely after your short trip and visit to our hotel. We are very much looking forward welcoming you back shortly.
best regards