“Bedsheets and bath towels not cleaned”

Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza
Ranked #9 of 40 Hotels in Giza
Bellevue, Washington
“Bedsheets and bath towels not cleaned”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2012

While everyone in our group was very impressed with the beautiful grounds and breakfast spread, we all commented on the lack of cleanliness of the bed linens and bath towels. Because we arrived very late to the hotel and it was an overnight stay, we were all too tired to correct the problem since it took a while just to get our room assignments. My bath towel was not very clean and another party in our group stated that their bed sheets looked like it had not been replaced. What alarmed me also was my bathroom amenities were clearly used but was still left there. I suppose the Egyptians do not waste and expect the new clients to continue using opened lotions.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear ,
Thank you For Your Review.
All our staff are here to ensure guest's needs are met and assure full guest satisfaction. Therefore we are very surprised to read your comment about your bedlinnen and towels not clean & not changed in the time you have stayed with us. In matter of fact all our bedlinnen are freshly changed every other day. My sincere apologies for this mishap. We are investigating this matter. I can ensure you that this is a one-time off situation and an explanation is in place.
I trust you returned home safely after your short trip and visit to our hotel. We are very much looking forward welcoming you back shortly.
best regards
Guest relation manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Stokesdale, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I have stayed here two times. We had a great time. The location is perfect! Your not right in the hustle and bustle of Cairo. We took taxis to both the pyramids and Khan Al-Khalili Market.Very reasonably priced. That in itself was an adventure! We even video taped one ride! And laugh every time we watch it.Try it, you will see what I mean. The best thing to do is have the front desk call a taxi for you. Some will give you one price but when you get to where you want to go the price has mysteriously gone up! The rooms were very comfortable, clean and modern. And the shower was huge!!! ;) The restaurants were very nice and the staff are friendly and very helpful. We took a walk to the Hilton a few times, they have a really nice restaurant there too.The grounds at the Swiss Inn are beautiful and the pools are incredible!! If you can, get up just before sunrise and have a cup of coffee on the balcony....its breathtaking.We stayed here at Christmas,and we were so happy to see how nicely it was decorated for Christmas, and they had the Biggest Ginger Bread House in the lobby that I have ever seen! We WILL be staying here again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Bonnie C
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Dear Mrs Bonnie Ciallella

Thank you for your review and your kind words... it's always nice to hear from our guests who have stayed at other properties in swiss inn pyramids Golf Resort. It's quite a compliment to hear that we're the best in your book! I appreciate your nice comments regarding the cleanliness and comfort of your room,restaurant ,& pool as well as the quality of our amenities.
Thank you again for taking the time to write a review. we are happy to read that you and your hazband had a great time with us. I hope that you will come back and stay with us again soon.
Thanks again for your input.. We appreciate it!

Geust Relation Manager
Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2012

I spent only one day in this hotel but it was amazing . I faced a problem with my room and the staff was very helpful , they changed my room by a suite that was wonderful . Of course my next vacation will be in this great hotel . Thanks guys for this day .

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, October 13, 2012
DearMr Hossam,
Thank you for coming to stay with us in Swiss inn pyramids Golf Resort.
we are working constantly to provide high levels of efficiency and courtesy in order to provide a professional approach with a smile.
again thank you for your post we are very happy you found what you were looking for and we are so happy that you keep good memory of your trip to Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf resort.

Cairo, Egypt
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

I highly recommend the Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort for business or pleasure, as we had a business group and they really enjoyed the stay, service and hospitality.
I would like to thank all the hotel team for making our group stay very pleasant and joyful.

Dina Edward
Miraco Carrier

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, July 5, 2012
Dear Mrs Dina,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor.

It was our great pleasure to welcome you & your respectable Group at our property , thank you very much for your positive comments about Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort ,your stay & Your Positive feedback are great importance to us, only through your feedback and ratings can we aim to improve the service our guests’ receive.

Kindly note that I will share your kind comments with our team who always take great pride in our customer satisfaction.

We all are waiting for your next visit in the soonest future to your second home , when no efforts will be spared to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as would wish.

Sincerly ,
Toronto
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

I highly recommend the Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort for day use. We were 3 adult and 2 kids. The pool facilities were great and the room with the large shower was very comfortable. We will return.

The prices are better than the nearby Movenpick and Hilton, so if you want to save money come here instead. The resort is 5 years old and the pool is clean.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank TorontoSandee
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, June 17, 2012
Dear Guest,

It is our real pleasure and gratitude to receive positive comments from a very important guest like yourself, I am so happy and proud that we succeeded to meet your expectations and we managed to make your recent day us with us as enjoyable as ever.

It is a pleasure to see that in general you were happy with the services you received during your day us with us, and The time taken along with the effort made to share your comments with us is most appreciated.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the time spent to write to us and we really are looking forward to seeing and welcoming you back again to your second home.

Nouzha baamer
Dammam, Ash Sharqiyah, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2012

it was my first stay at the hotel and it was very nice because of the clean nice causy hotel,and the variety of food was more than excellent,also my kinds were feeling safe and the staff cooperate in taking care of them,and housekeeping people were really professional,really i advise everyone to visit this hotel

Room Tip: higher floor was showing a very good view and much quieter
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, April 3, 2012
dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort for your recent stay, and for visiting this site, as your feedback is a very essential and helpful tool to measure the level of service we extend to our guests.

I am glad to know that all in all you find our hotel as a quit comfortable place to stay.

I have noted your comments regarding your stay in general, and I was very happy to learn that you were extremely satisfied with the services we provide at the hotel. the rooms, the food quality ,the staff.

Your positive comments have been communicated to the team who puts Swiss Inn promise on the top of their priorities that to ensure every guest is respected, valued and cared for.

Sir, I would like to thank you once again for your feedback, and I look forward to welcome you back to Swiss inn Pyramids Golf Resort in the near future.

Best Regards

Nouzha Bbaamer
Guest Relation Mmanager
Cairo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

I really was amazed with the clean nice causy hotel, the food is very simple but extreamely fresh like home cooking, with all done with healthy cooking methods,
Rooms are large enough to make you feel ok, and housekeeping people are really professional, I advise you to visit this hotel.

Room Tip: ask for a room that is overlooking the golf courses
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
swissinnpyramid... g, Guest Relations Manager at Swiss Inn Pyramids Golf Resort & Swiss Inn Plaza, responded to this review, March 20, 2012
Dear Mrs Gihan

Thank you very much for your kind review and for taking the time and effort to communicate your feedback.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, we thank you & your husband for your support and we will always welcome the opportunity to be of service to you again and again at Swiss inn pyramids Golf Resort.

best regards