“billy tattoo”

Grand Pyramids Hotel
Ranked #22 of 42 Hotels in Giza
Reviewed October 21, 2012

the hotel is in a good location close to pyramids the pool is clean and great for a swim after a long hot day the rooms are clean it is good value for the money the travel agency in the hotel is grand pyramids tours mohhamed michael peter are the best u can count on them for all of your needs they picked me up at the airport and arranged other tours for me they are very profesional over all i would definetly stay there again

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank William P
There are newer reviews for Grand Pyramids Hotel

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I stayed there with my friend, and it was a good accommodation, also the area is nice as it's near from the main street, we booked 6 nights package but we stayed in Cairo for 3 days then we went to Luxor for 2 days then we backed again to Cairo for 1 night.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2012

With the blessing of God my family and I were able to experience the best trip by far that we have ever been on. The success of our trip was in main part to the diligent work of golden hotel taxi ,from the hop they provided us with the best options and made all the work effortless on our part. The sites where excellent and very interesting. We recommend this company, all of us , and there were 3 of us, we had such a safe memorable trip that we will never forget the laughs the history and the kindness bestowed upon us by our driver farid thank you again for the quality work you all provide.

The Hotel is .. fabulous setting, lovely grounds, swimming pool and the food in the restaurant is really good. The rooms are comfortable, very clean and have all you need. The Hotel reception is ornate and was previously a Palace . The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went to Egypt to tour Cairo, I was traveling by myself and had booked farid to take me to see the sites. What can I say but he was absolutely brilliant. He was knowledgable, kind and went above and beyond what I expected as a guide. Highly recommended to anyone traveling to Egypt? I plan on going back to tour the rest of the country and he will be the first person I call!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I would like to HIGHLY commend PETER and the team at golden taxi tour for an
incredible 8 hours in Cairo!

PETER was SO friendly, SO helpful, SO kind and extremely knowledgeable.

I was totally bowled over by the level of service and care. My ride was
extremely comfortable. PETER answered all my many questions. He took some
incredible photos of me at all the most important and beautiful sites.

I could not have asked for a better tour. I will recommend GOLDEN TAXI Tours to
anyone who is visiting Egypt!

Warmest regards

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Only thing to really say about this hotel is great great and great.reception staff especially the young lady who booked us into our room early when we arrived in early morning and fell asleep on their very large comfy sofas in reception.she couldn't have been more helpful if she tried she also upgraded our room to a very large very nice superior room free if charge.the pool was lovely with free towels for the sun lounges which is always a bonus!!the breakfast was always plentiful and typically Egyptian only was never enough fresh pancakes!!!!there is only one slight drawback for this hotel it is close to the pyramids but that is all however the metro is not far away and once you have worked out how to ask ,the small mini buses on the main rd will get you there so just say metro and they will understand and don't be put of by the condition of them because that is the fun bit of catching them.!!!!! So all in all this was a lovely place to stay oh and forgot to say ignore all the comment about noise because yes it is next to a very large dual carriage way but the beds are so comfy you will sleep like a log...i did which for me is a miracle.

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Nice Hotel with very helpful and polite staff keen to please, basic and tired room but compared with everything else in cairo it was good with a view over the pool area, and the added extra of having a resident camel around the pool! the holiday was booked through the co-op and we paid extra to have a pyramid view, which if you squinted hard you could just about see a small portion of the pyramid

Room Tip: top floor to get any chance of a glimpse of the pyramids
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple