1,113 results
All reviews aura restaurant library bar tea room seasons restaurant zoo view lebanese restaurant nile river pool deck beautiful hotel rooms are spacious room service breakfast buffet egyptian museum fs cairo luxury concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed April 13, 2017

At this hotel I feel safe and welcomed
Served with a smile quality of food is amassing
As for the library Bar it is a great atmosphere and the best serves
Employee are polite smiley and qualified
The rooms are perfect

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed April 10, 2017

Personalized check-in and check-out. Room was spacious and well designed. Bed was comfortable. Restaurant foods were of high quality and exceptionally executed. Entire staff was friendly and accommodating. I informed the check-in staff that luggage wheel was broken. They sent two servicemen to my room with proper tools to fix my wheel. Upon check out, they remembered my broken wheel and inquired if it had been fixed. Four Seasons in Cairo totally exceeded all of my expectations. Would definitely stay here again next time in town.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed April 6, 2017 via mobile

My husband and stayed at this hotel the first 2 nights of our honeymoon the Egypt, it was an immaculate hotel. The quality of service was excellent, the rooms we're clean and well furnished and they surprised us with a special honeymoon cake on our arrival. We especially like the restaurant by the pool, they served delicious food. Overall a safe and wonderful place in Cairo.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2017

I cannot say enough about the gracious, kind Egyptian people and the elegant service at the Four Seasons. Our room service breakfasts were so splendid that I almost didn't want to leave the room. Our 14th floor view of the Giza Zoo and the Pyramids in the distance kept reminding me that we REALLY were in Egypt. The room was spotless, large and comfortable. And we felt fairly safe walking alone in the neighborhood, although we had an escort everywhere else we went in country. And the low cost (due to hard economic times since 2011) made this trip of a lifetime also the deal of a lifetime. Forget Abu Dhabi, Doha and Dubai! Your US dollars will go 20 times as far in Cairo! Don't forget to see the Museum of Islamic Art when you're there!

Room tip: Ask for a room with a view of the pyramids!
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 5, 2017

This hotel repeatedly doesn't have food and drink available that's on the room service menu.

For a long time they couldn't offer basic vegetables, I hope this is addressed immediately.

Unacceptable for a Four Seasons Hotel!!!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 898lee
Management response:Responded April 30, 2017

Dear Mr. Lee,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we are very sorry to read about your unfortunate experience with us. After contacting Room Service, we understand that our Director of Restaurants and Banquets has already gotten in contact with you to provide the items accordingly as requested.

Please if you do need anything. feel free to contact me personally to my email address mahmoud.elkeiy@fourseasons.com.

And once again, we apologize for the inconvenience and hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to our hotel.

Mahmoud El Keiy,