“Spa day treat at the Four Seasons!”

Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence
Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Giza
Nashville
“Spa day treat at the Four Seasons!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

I just want to echo my friend Hend's review below about the excellent service of the Four Seasons Spa staff during a day visit last weekend. My daughter and I were in need of a restful break from the hot sun and touring. Mrs. Birgit helped arrange a last minute appointment for a massage for myself and a pedicure for my daughter. We were delighted with the top notch facilities (with upgrade to a couples' suite with its own whirlpool), Nile view, and courteous, professional staff. Sipping drinks poolside afterwards with the day fading over the river view was a perfect ending to a delightful afternoon.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
MahmoudElKeiy, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this review, August 13, 2014
Dear Willijr,

Thanks for taking the time to review us on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear about you and your daughter's spa-tastic experience with us and our available spa facilities. I have shared your wonderful comments with our Spa Team!

We hope to welcome you back soon to Cairo's premier address.

Best wishes

Mahmoud ElKeiy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (134)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

I had the chance to visit the Spa with some of my friends and although they were fully booked they manged to accomodate us , treatments were excellent but what more than important is the way how we were received by Mrs.Birgit (Spa Manager ) and her team very welcoming, very friendly and very professional.
We used all the facilities in the spa and got upgraded to the double suit .
Everything went to the perfection so thanks Mrs.Birgit and your team for making our visit to your SPA unforgettable.

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
MahmoudElKeiy, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this review, August 14, 2014
Dear Hend m,

On behalf of the entire team at the Spa, thanks for the delightful comment and for taking the time to rate us on Tripadvisor. I will certainly pass on your comments to Birgit and her team. Thanks once again for the great review.

Best wishes,

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We used all the facilities in the spa and got upgraded to the double suit .

Stayed August 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank hend m
Dear Hend m,

Thanks for taking the time to review us. I am pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable spa experience, I will be sure to pass on your positive feedback to Birgit and her team.

I hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

Best wishes,

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I used to go to this five star Hotel located in Cairo with a wonderful Nile View -and I really appreciated the hospitality and the atmosphere -
On this Hotel you can find not only a very nice restaurants but there is also next to the Hotel a Mall Shopping Center where you can find a lot of beautiful shops-
The swimming pool is very clean and confortable, the gym is well equipped and I recommend
the SPA where you can relax and pamper yourself , it is highly managed by a professional team specially Mrs. Birgit, that could offer you several types of massage -
If you are looking for an elegant and comfortable Hotel you should try this one -

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
2 Thank Teresa M
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Teresa M,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. It is a pleasure to hear you enjoyed our restaurants, shopping center, pool and gym. I specifically appreciate you highlighting our spa, as this is one feature we continuously work on enhancing to satisfy our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Cairo, Al Qahirah, Egypt
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I really liked this Hotel. It's a beautiful and exclusive hotel overlooking the NILE where you can pamper and indulge yourself in nice restaurants (Thai, Italian and oriental cuisine) and a wide choice of shops and outlets in the First Mall shopping center next to the Hotel.There's also a kidzona for the smallest.

Over and above, the nice atmosphere of the swimming pool and the fully equipped Gym and SPA are really amazing.

The SPA, which is managed by a highly professional and kind Mrs. Birgit, offers you all types of massage, relaxation area, gym, body and face treatments, sauna, jacuzzi, steam bath and all at reasonable prices. The Hotel and SPA staff is very kind too.
Really great. A must see!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Patrizia Z
Dear Patrizia Z,

Your review is very much appreciated. Thank you for sharing your pleasant experience at our hotel, specifically noting the Nile view, the variety of outlets, our pool and fitness center. Additionally, I am glad to hear you were satisfied by the selection of designer shops and boutiques situated at the First Mall, as the mall’s purpose is to provide our guests with easy access to all their needs during their visit. Again, many thanks for reviewing us! We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

CAIRO
Reviewed June 25, 2014

The hotel is getting better ! I believe the new management should take credit for this.

Strada, the main restaurant is offering better selection now and the service is top notch.

La Gourmandise, the cafe at the mall attached to the hotel, is very convenient for breakfast, lunch or even some casual business meetings. The management team and the staff are great.

Also, I would like to thank the security team at the mall for being vigilant and looking after the kids and making sure they are within the mall's boundaries and ok.

The valet personnel are very attentive and polite. The only issue I faced with one of them was swiftly corrected by management.

Check in and check out were simple and fast and the front desk staff are extremely welcoming and courteous.

I would like to thank the hotel's General Manager, Mr. Mahmoud El Keiy, for his warm note.

We are looking forward to our next stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Mahmoud E, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear M-Elgawhergy,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. I am delighted to hear that you are pleased with our new menu selection and service at Strada, and La Gourmandise. The Four Seasons strives for continuous improvement in order to always deliver the best service possible to all our valued guests. Thank you for noting that you were satisfied with our security services, and valet parking services. Please never hesitate to notify us when faced with any inconveniences during your stay and we will be sure to address them.I would be honored to welcome you back soon.

Mahmoud Elkeiy
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I love staying at the Four Seasons whenever I am in Cairo for business. The whole experience is always a delight. It remains a mystery to me how they remember my name when I move around the hotel when I generally only stay there twice a year. How they acknowledge your stays as a valued guest in other Four Seasons in the World is also nice. The restaurant staff are charming, the staff generally all over the hotel cannot do enough for you. The rooms are spacious and well equipped with comfy beds and pillows which ensures a restful night, cleanliness is of a high standard I love the fact that the gym is open all night so I have full flexibility, this is not always the case with other hotels. Staff are discreet but responsive when you need them. It really is a haven of peace and tranquility away from the hustle and bustle of Cairo. The Four Seasons just have a great way of making you feel special and recognised, a real personal touch. With the recent elections in Egypt complete, there is a renewed positivity to the country and I do now hope more people will return to enjoy this lovely country again and of course enjoy the Four Seasons experience.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Budzywest
Dear Budzywest,

Many thanks for your kind review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at The Four Seasons at the First residence, Thank you for noting that you found comfort in our bedrooms, and that you were pleased with our hygiene standards. I am glad you enjoyed our fitness center at your luxury.As always, the Four seasons would gladly adjust its facilities to accommodate our guests' preferences and schedules. Thank you again for your kind comments, and I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you back to our Hotel during your next visit to Cairo.

Mahmoud Elkeiy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Giza
Mena House Hotel
#1 of 41 in Giza
Le Meridien Pyramids Hotel & Spa
Sofitel Cairo El Gezirah
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence? Share your experiences!