I stayed at this hotel over Christmas vacation. Accommodation wise, the hotel lives up to the high four seasons hotel standards. Good service, clean rooms, safe hotel, etc. I wouldn't say the hotel is huge, but it's certainly a nice refuge from busy Cairo. The only drawback I found was the location. It's it Giza which is near the pyramids, but slightly outside of the center of Cairo, which can be a traffic nightmare to go to. Nonetheless, when I return to Cairo I would probably like to explore a new hotel, but I am confident that if I don't find anywhere new, then I would be happy to go back to this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Cairo, with breathtaking views to enchant you and ancient zoological and botanical gardens just outside your door. At our luxury boutique hotel, enjoy an array of authentic fine dining outlets, lavish spa and opulent meeting spaces, an adjacent designer mall and a casino. Just minutes away from the hotel enjoy the best of the city's arts, culture and shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at the First Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo At The 1st Residence
- Four Seasons Giza
- Giza Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Cairo At The First Residence Egypt/Giza